• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

There is currently a project that is underway. However, it needs a little bit of input from all of you guys.

You see, I'll need as many ME/WE names as I can get. So, may you please PM/DM me (Bulba PM or Discord is fine; not in this thread thank you :D) all the ME/WE names for yourself you can think of. A collection will be made, and you'll hear about this project soon enough. However, your co-operation would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi everyone.

There is currently a project that is underway. However, it needs a little bit of input from all of you guys.

You see, I'll need as many ME/WE names as I can get. So, may you please PM/DM me (Bulba PM or Discord is fine; not in this thread thank you :D) all the ME/WE names for yourself you can think of. A collection will be made, and you'll hear about this project soon enough. However, your co-operation would be greatly appreciated :)
WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!

Hi everyone.

I'd love to submit one...as soon as I can think of one that fits Ash-Greninja.

Just a brief announcement. There have been a couple of issues lately with posts being sent to the moderation queue.
This is because there is an anti-spam measure in place that causes any post with a link in it to be sent into the mod queue if the poster has less than 10 posts.

To that end, and to avoid this issue in the future, post count has now been turned on in TWR. It is not retroactive, but your future posts here, starting with this one, will count towards your total post count.

Huzzahs are in order!

To that end, and to avoid this issue in the future, post count has now been turned on in TWR. It is not retroactive, but your future posts here, starting with this one, will count towards your total post count.

I thought the post count would go up after the topic is locked.

And huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom