• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you hosting with CheffOfGames?
D20 is a tabletop rpg system that many computer rpgs are based on. Including knights of the old republic, pokemon, warcraft, diablo, etc
Like how there are dice rolls in kotor? I don't see how pokemon fits in, unless you mean something else. In which case I don't know what else there is.

I know that, but there was no clear context for me ask to why he asked?
The context is in this post.
Any MoDs familiar with the D20 RPG system?

Notice the capital D? It stands for Mod on Duty, and means I was looking for a mod that can help me with a certain game.

On a completely different note, this Sunday, we will be reviving the Bulbacast project.
A bunch of staff members, including our very own SoaringDylan and DarthWolf, will be participating in a conversation about the upcoming USUM games. You should all give it a listen when it comes out.

Oh, and, I guess I'll be participating in the conversation, too, but nobody cares about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom