• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this again:

xQyt7gy.jpg
Oh you found one of the two times they aren't smiling and staring at your soul.

Oh you found one of the two times they aren't smiling and staring at your soul.
I feel like you're challenging me to find all the times the character has emotions...

Regarding USUM itself.
(This spoiler does contain minor game spoilers)
The start of the game is good. It's similar to SM, with noticable changes. I got my starter before I met Lillie, and battled one of the sparrow harassing Nebby.

But it really does feel like a third version game, which is what I called it the other day when either Max or MCH, I forget who, tells me it wasn't... Yeah, it is a third version game similar to Emerald.

I feel like you're challenging me to find all the times the character has emotions...

Regarding USUM itself.
(This spoiler does contain minor game spoilers)
The start of the game is good. It's similar to SM, with noticable changes. I got my starter before I met Lillie, and battled one of the sparrow harassing Nebby.

But it really does feel like a third version game, which is what I called it the other day when either Max or MCH, I forget who, tells me it wasn't... Yeah, it is a third version game similar to Emerald.
Bring it on!

Well those aren't really bad. I read a review and the review said it's later game that starts showing its differences. I'm not expecting something completely different, just more to the story. And considering they advertised SM as "it all comes together" and with the other villanous teams, I'm hoping this is what that was really referring to. To the games together as more than just a single game.

Bring it on!

Well those aren't really bad. I read a review and the review said it's later game that starts showing its differences. I'm not expecting something completely different, just more to the story. And considering they advertised SM as "it all comes together" and with the other villanous teams, I'm hoping this is what that was really referring to. To the games together as more than just a single game.

You'll problably be able to play to the later games before I get to that part of the game, but I'll post my opinion of that anyway when I get there

On Route 1 there is a Rockruff you can play with. It's ultimately pointless, but your character does seem to display emotions while playing

Last edited:
So, as I was writing up the Zexy Games III opening FT, I realized that I had forgot a few parts of FT in Zexy Games II -_- I went back and added them, just to bridge the story; it's nothing too important, and they were done kinda quickly unlike what I have in store for III, which is about to end this story arc by itself.

So if you feel like giving them a quick read, you can always go back and find them in the archives :)

533.jpg

Senior year of college ate me alive so I disappeared for a year (again), but I'm back again now. I mean technically I was lurking in the War Room Discord for most of that time too but I'm not very active on Discord so

533.jpg

Senior year of college ate me alive so I disappeared for a year (again), but I'm back again now. I mean technically I was lurking in the War Room Discord for most of that time too but I'm not very active on Discord so
Hey, I remember you from Survival Game. Long time no see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom