• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've gone from Star Wars to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I really need to read that book.

I expressed interest in reading it while hanging out with my father and he got the whole collection for me as an early Christmas present >.>

Soooo, I'm not sure if anybody remembers this at this point, but I finally finished writing the Flavor Text for this game:
Mafia: - MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion - Day 6 - 11/17/2017

I do apologize for the extreme delay. During the course of the game, I was battling a particularly bad bout of depression and had writer's block for the longest time. By the time I started feeling better, it was time to seriously put effort into finalizing and working on Holiday Mafia.
The bad news, this is likely the last BMU game that I will write all of the FT for, unless I somehow manage to find the time in the future to host It's All About ME Mafia 2.
The good news, this is not the last BMU FT that I will be writing. What does that mean? Well, y'all will find out, probably sometime in the next month or so.

So this is like The War Rooms general chat? I was considering joining a game, but I dunno :p
It is, although we also have a discord server for that. If you want to join a game I'd recommend True Blue, it's the least complex game in the sign ups.

I'm also going to work on a mentor game soon so that could also be useful where experienced players help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom