• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to me @Zexy (mention so he will read all these posts for sure :p) was really helpful to me as a new player and forum user. A great mod for newcomers and he was always my first to go mod for that reason.
What Zexy was to me as a new player is what ME is to me as a new mod.

They are both in equally great value to me and for that I wish to thank you guys :)

Y'all let Zexy leave. He was definitely more important to TWR than I ever was.
My contribution to TWR?

1) 10984324 crazy custom roles that might have been awesome on paper but always annoyed whoever had to deal with them. These might've created great memories but they are good as gone now, just a memoir :)
2) A standard ruleset. This is the one long-lasting project I'm glad to have left behind :)

Of course, not saying that my time here as mod wasn't great or helpful etc. but it's not something that gets left behind. I'm glad to have helped out so many players who did stick around, though!
Zexy was the lifeblood of TWR. I was just the guy that yelled at Zexy and told him what to do.
You are the guy who yells at everyone :p

Last edited:
Of course, not saying that my time here as mod wasn't great or helpful etc. but it's not something that gets left behind. I'm glad to have helped out so many players who did stick around, though!
If it wasn't for you, I might not have become a mod. It clearly payed a factor, but it's unknown how much.

Now if only you could suddenly surprise people with joing a mafia game again :p....

You and ME need to join a game together after a while and blow TWR minds.:eek:

Last edited:
If it wasn't for you, I might not have become a mod. It clearly payed a factor, ut it's unknown how much.

Now if only you could suddenly surprise people with joing a mafia game again :p....

You and ME need to join a game together after a while and blow TWR minds.:eek:
Glad you think so. In any case, do your best to hold up for our absence and all will be fine :D

You never know, you never know... :p

Oh you poor young children. People come and go from TWR all the time, it's the natural order of things. You think people aren't allowed to leave, but they do. We've had many greats come and then go. I can name you a dozen people who were in the same kind of boat. also good god writing this post made me realize how old I am once again

Oh you poor young children. People come and go from TWR all the time, it's the natural order of things. You think people aren't allowed to leave, but they do. We've had many greats come and then go. I can name you a dozen people who were in the same kind of boat. also good god writing this post made me realize how old I am once again
You're not old, only an old member.

My biggest surprise is how the FG staff took a complete flip in a year.

Yeah y'all really don't represent the old mods. I could maybe see a Zenax/Zexy comparison but that's about it. Maybe ME and Hellion. But nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom