• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of Eevee I got by Wonder Trade just sitting in the PC, waiting to evolve. A whole row of Eevee of various nationalities.
I'm terrified of Wonder Trade, lol, due to the amount of bad Pokemon on there. I don't know if USUM has the bug that will cause a bad pokemon to start multiplying out of control in your box... but that bug scares me.

Actually I believe the plural version of any Pokemon's name is just it's singular form. One Eevee, many Eevee. One Pikachu, many Pikachu. One Bulbasaur, many Bulbasaur. It makes more sense when you say it that way.
That just doesn't make any sense at all though. Lots of Pikachus sounds better than Lots of Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom