• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys, the next large game to be up for sign ups is my TWR award game on the awards from last year.
Now this seems kind of outdated so I would like to know your opinions. We can
1. Keep it the way it is
2. Cancel it
3. Base it on the awards of this year after the awards, on this one I'm not sure yet based on activity at that time.
4. Any other suggestions you might have.

Please let me know what you think.

On another note, I feel like not all newer regulars are in TWR discord server. It's a server that is basically the discord version of this thread. So if you're a regular war room member and want to hang out, talk about mafia and prevent AussieEevee from burning the place down (or help him), please mention me so I can add you to it. ;)

Survivor (Like the hit T.V show) is having it's second season over on Zelda Dungeon!

Come try it out! It's in it's second season sign up phase right now, and unlike last year, won't have dozens of issues...

Come win fame and glory in a game somewhat kinda partially halfway like Mafia! We're glad to have you join us for our game.

Thank you for your time, and here is the link if anyone is interested: Survivor Season 2 SIGNUPS

(Advertisement made with permission)

Awards time always makes me feel nostalgic.

Like that time I got Darth lynched on D1 in OoT Mafia and how that, inadvertently, screwed over his whole scumteam. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Or how I threatened people to get “lols” in EiMM Swimsuit edition.

And I can’t forget the glorious end to my mafia player career where I sent myself on a one way trip to hell by self voting last minute in Bulbagarden Sections Mafia.

Good times. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom