• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well enough to justify a vote on them in that category? If so, what happened?
Read the game to find out, but in that game town overcame:
A four person mafia team (causing the Janitor to target one of their own teammates).
A serial killer
And a Cult Leader.

There were only two mislynches, and one of those was caused by a host error, while the other was D2.

Town efforts were well coordinated, and people used their roles well.

Personally, if I wasn’t on said Town team, I would easily vote them for best town performance this season.

I’m considering giving you the Most Unlucky Player vote for that one, Darth, but I can’t call it bad luck when it was a conscientious decision that you made.

The fact that the effects of your decision snowballed into your team’s untimely demise was partially bad luck, because there was no way a sensor could have been anticipated. However, at least some scum should have bussed you. Again, a conscientious decision from your teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom