• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-10-25_17-21-42.png

Base artwork by Mary Cagle/Cube Watermelon

*squirts lighter fluid on Max*

Here. This should help make it slightly less painful. I think...

Are we supposed to be helping Aussie, or Max?

I dont condone murder, but its a fiery death so I like it. Why lighter fluid? Go for gasoline, it works better.

Gasoline is not that flammable, which is why it is so prized as a fuel. It is flammable as a gas or aerosol, but the liquid form is more effective at putting fires out than catching on fire. Lighter fluid, on the other hand, is flammable even in liquid state.

Gasoline is not that flammable, which is why it is so prized as a fuel. It is flammable as a gas or aerosol, but the liquid form is more effective at putting fires out than catching on fire. Lighter fluid, on the other hand, is flammable even in liquid state.
In theory sure, in practice, I have seen many a fire started and maintained by gasoline/diesel.

In theory sure, in practice, I have seen many a fire started and maintained by gasoline/diesel.

The fumes coming off it, yes. Not the actual liquid.

And, I'm speaking from experience of trying to light liquid gasoline on fire and figuring out why it didn't work. No theory involved.

Well, unless the gasoline is cut with sufficient amounts of alcohol. Alcohol is pretty flammable, and a relatively common fuel additive.

The fumes coming off it, yes. Not the actual liquid.

And, I'm speaking from experience of trying to light liquid gasoline on fire and figuring out why it didn't work. No theory involved.

Well, unless the gasoline is cut with sufficient amounts of alcohol. Alcohol is pretty flammable, and a relatively common fuel additive.
Okay yeah looking at just the liquid sure, though it rarely works just like that and if you light soon enough after pouring, or have another small accelerant mixed it gasoline is amazing.

So, do we have weenies and marshmallows for the Maxfire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom