• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A what...?

Warcraft Lore said:
Death Knights were once heroic, virtuous defenders of humanity. However, they were corrupted by the subtle machinations of the Lich King and lured to his dark standard. These former heroes were given untold power and the promise of immortality in exchange for their loyalties. Although they retained their humanity, their twisted souls were bound to the Lich King's will for all time. Bestowed with black, vampiric runeblades and shadowy steeds, death knights now serve as the Scourge's mightiest generations.

Death knight (lore)

BEHOLD MY LATEST INVENTION! The Anti-Scuminator makes it very easy to determine who is mafia in any game of mafia that you will ever play, thus completely taking the challenge out of the game and making it boring for the town members and miserable for the mafia.
With the mafia game industry collapsing, I will step into the vacuum and takeover the Tri-State Area!

BEHOLD MY LATEST INVENTION! The Anti-Scuminator makes it very easy to determine who is mafia in any game of mafia that you will ever play, thus completely taking the challenge out of the game and making it boring for the town members and miserable for the mafia.
With the mafia game industry collapsing, I will step into the vacuum and takeover the Tri-State Area!
How does that collapse allow you to take over the area?

It’s very simple. I wrote it down here.
latest

I'm one of the worst villains in the Warcraft franchise... of course I'm scum!

I'm one of the worst villains in the Warcraft franchise... of course I'm scum!

Technically, you're not... Arthas isn't the Lich King, just a prince who was trying to do the right thing that was mind controlled and later possessed by the Lich King. The Lich King is the armor he later wears, which is actually a transfigured Ner'zhul (yep; the Lich King is actually an orc).

Technically, you're not... Arthas isn't the Lich King, just a prince who was trying to do the right thing that was mind controlled and later possessed by the Lich King. The Lich King is the armor he later wears, which is actually a transfigured Ner'zhul (yep; the Lich King is actually an orc).
Well, I suppose it depends on how you want to look at it. I mean, that is true... but Arthas and Ner'zhul were merged into one being when he put on the crown.

That said, I wasn't really sure which character to theme for halloween. I mean, Garrosh? Deathwing? Not many of them fit the theme (At least as I understand it)

Well, I suppose it depends on how you want to look at it. I mean, that is true... but Arthas and Ner'zhul were merged into one being when he put on the crown.

That said, I wasn't really sure which character to theme for halloween. I mean, Garrosh? Deathwing? Not many of them fit the theme (At least as I understand it)

Eh, not really merged. When you kill Arthas in World of Warcraft and the crown comes off, he stops having the Lich King personality and reverts to how he was before the whole mind control and possession thing happened. The Lich King continues on.

Why not Kel'Thuzad? He becomes a giant skeleton mage after being revived, and he's definitely a bad guy :p

Eh, not really merged. When you kill Arthas in World of Warcraft and the crown comes off, he stops having the Lich King personality and reverts to how he was before the whole mind control and possession thing happened. The Lich King continues on.
Hmm... I feel like it was more that the Ner'zhul part of him was killed during the fight. I mean, Bolvar doesn't exhibit signs that Ner'zhul is in there.

Why not Kel'Thuzad? He becomes a giant skeleton mage after being revived, and he's definitely a bad guy :p
Unfortunately, not one of my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom