• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting self-reflection, but I don't seem to react well to pressure :\ Need to work on that.

(I can say this now that Gen III is over)
Oh, I am well aware of that. I’m pretty sure I’ve exploited that every time I’ve been scum with you in the game so far.

Ladies and gents, boys and gals, gather round for I have an announcement to make.

The fact that @DekuNut is hosting Death Note Mafia as a remake of a ZD game got me thinking. With a bit of searching for the somewhat inactive original host, as well as a bit of pixie dust, I have been given permission to host a redux of what might be the longest mafia game I've ever played in real time. Battle for Gotham: BMGf Edition is in the works and will be coming to a War Room near you this summer.

I will be trying to keep this game as close to the original as I can. This will mean that there will be a variety of features that are not of custom here in TWR. For example, I will not have subs for this game. More details will come when the game is posted, but it will be absolutely vital that you read the rules before playing. This game will be different, but hopefully those differences will prove to be fun and unique. Shoot me a VM if you want to reserve a spot, but don't worry, there will be plenty.

Last edited:
Ladies and gents, boys and gals, gather round for I have an announcement to make.

The fact that @DekuNut is hosting Death Note Mafia as a remake of a ZD game got me thinking. With a bit of searching for the somewhat inactive original host, as well as a bit of pixie dust, I have been given permission to host a redux of what might be the longest mafia game I've ever played in real time. Battle for Gotham: BMGf Edition is in the works and will be coming to a War Room near you this summer.

I will be trying to keep this game as close to the original as I can. This will mean that there will be a variety of features that are not of custom here in TWR. For example, I will not have subs for this game. More details will come when the game is posted, but it will be absolutely vital that you read the rules before playing. This game will be different, but hopefully those differences will prove to be fun and unique. Shoot me a VM if you want to reserve a spot, but don't worry, there will be plenty.
Glad to hear I'm already influencing things around here!
I find remaking games to be a great exercise. If you're remaking a game you once modded, you can see how much you've changed in the intervening years. If you remake a game you played, you have firsthand experience on what was most and least fun for the players the first time, and can use your experience to maximize fun. I'd suggest that every mod do it eventually.

where was the original?

That would be the one. However in the spirit of the game i ask that you do not read it, and you are on your honor not to do so. Part of the fun of this game is the surprises that occur during it.

This also means that @jdthebud might not be able to play :p I actually forgot you played in this game, I could not find you in the players list on the opening post for some reason.

Last edited:
That would be the one. However in the spirit of the game i ask that you do not read it, and you are on your honor not to do so. Part of the fun of this game is the surprises that occur during it.

This also means that @jdthebud might not be able to play :p I actually forgot you played in this game, I could not find you in the players list on the opening post for some reason.
Apologies, I hadn't even thought about people reading through it before I posted it. I didn't end up reading but edited it out so people can have a look themselves if they really want to read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom