• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 10 most replied games
PostsGameHostPlayersWinning factionYear
1,969The 100 MafiaDrumBeats20Mafia + Indeps2016
1,929ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossoverfunnier6 and Mellow Ezlo12*2Town2019
1,625USM Ubers MafiaOricorio13Town + Survivor2019
1,602BMGf Mafia IIMizjelffan28Mafia (?)2010-2011
1,471Random Messages MafiaReturnofMCH20Town + Survivor2015
1,304Lord of the Rings MafiaPhoenicks22Mafia2014
1,283Periodic Table MafiaPikochu and Elementar18Serial Killer2017
1,272Pokemon XY&Z Anime MafiaElementar19Town + Jester2016
1,249Yu-Gi-Oh! All Stars MafiaFinalArcadia25Town + Indeps2012
1,168TWR Season '16 MafiaZexy16Town + Jester2016
But... Why? How did you look this up XD

As "Weird Al" Yankovic will be hosted at a pretty busy time in my life, with me being in a summer research program and all, I would like a cohost to help me run the game. Note that setup is, for the most part, already worked out. The cohost must have the following qualities:

• Must be able to be active around the times of 8PM to midnight eastern time
  • Must be able to keep up with large amounts of activity (think USM Ubers or the Hydra game)
  • Must be able to keep track of a large spreadsheet that includes roles that are multilayered and not often seen
  • Must like, or at least be willing to listen to, Weird Al's songs
If you have these qualities and are interested, contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom