• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Batzap, he was a cool guy. I do wonder what happened to the doppelganger he had, Zenap was it?

I miss Zenap.

Bat Mafai was the best idea we ever had :lapras:
...I'm about 99% certain it was entirely Enzap's idea. At least the original creation.
Execution, obviously, we helped out with, but so did everyone else who helped contribute to the insanity.

That having been said, I might consider making a BAT MAFAI for the BMU, if I get a little assistance on it.

Is there any themes that you guys would like to see in TWR? Or anything at all you'd like to see whether it be a theme or a bastard game or new mechanics etc etc.

Preferably i'd like to know a little about the subject at hand but i'm happy to do a little bit of research and make a game for people. These would have to come sometime after the ideas I have planned though.

Gen 4 is in the queue sillies :p

I can always make more Pokemon ones, I did have this one idea where you are the trainers, and your abilities are the Pokemon movesets that they own and stuff like that, it would have used a twist on the HP mechanics instead accounting for knocked out pokemon. It's awkward to describe, but it also feels like it takes too much away from it being a mafia game on paper. It needs some workarounds before I put it into effect.

There was also an explorers of sky one I wanted to do, it being my favourite PMD title. Again, just an idea and nothings been made so anyone can do that I suppose.

I'd just like to keep some games going where I actively know people want them, so they have a bit more fun playing them too.

From what, a laser beam? A metal sword? I just crush your plastic toy.
You're too small to crush my robot.

tumblr_nisphbH08B1sqo325o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom