• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minty Fresh
Reaction score
My point is that size matters. The amount of force power one can generate is... first and foremost based on their size, and the second being based on their skill.

Luke Skywalker had no way to send the second Death Star hurling into the Endor system's sun, even if he wanted to.

Now... you may have some advantages over Dekaranger Robo, I'll grant you that. Your force abilities could certainly shift my aim, and redirect projectiles... But Dekaranger Robo is far too big for you to simply crush.

Also, your domain? I'm a tech monkey! *makes DW unable to connect to the internet! :p

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing one based on the Mario Party Rap, but I'm not certain people would want it.

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
I meant the attack, not the robot
I don't know. It's a superhero show made for Japanese children. It does do a bit in explaining the mechanics, but unlike Star Trek, it doesn't go into detail about everything. Considering the damage it does to enemy robots and monsters, I'd have to guess the projectiles in the finisher are rods of tough metal shot at a high velocity.

But yeah anyway. I'm a giant robot, and you're a tiny dog so... :p

Dumb and Numb
Reaction score
So...what does what Darth posted mean?
So, this is called a 'neuralyzer'.
I'll answer your question, but you'll have to look in the little red light here first aaand... done, thanks.

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
I would complain about defamation of character, but even I know that I’m a lot more fun to write as a mafioso than as a townie character.

Status
Not open for further replies.