• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
My point is that size matters. The amount of force power one can generate is... first and foremost based on their size, and the second being based on their skill.

Luke Skywalker had no way to send the second Death Star hurling into the Endor system's sun, even if he wanted to.

Now... you may have some advantages over Dekaranger Robo, I'll grant you that. Your force abilities could certainly shift my aim, and redirect projectiles... But Dekaranger Robo is far too big for you to simply crush.

Also, your domain? I'm a tech monkey! *makes DW unable to connect to the internet! :p

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Took me 45 minutes to update DtB this morning... Wow lol

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing one based on the Mario Party Rap, but I'm not certain people would want it.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
I meant the attack, not the robot
I don't know. It's a superhero show made for Japanese children. It does do a bit in explaining the mechanics, but unlike Star Trek, it doesn't go into detail about everything. Considering the damage it does to enemy robots and monsters, I'd have to guess the projectiles in the finisher are rods of tough metal shot at a high velocity.

But yeah anyway. I'm a giant robot, and you're a tiny dog so... :p

Busted and Blue
Reaction score
So...what does what Darth posted mean?
So, this is called a 'neuralyzer'.
I'll answer your question, but you'll have to look in the little red light here first aaand... done, thanks.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
I would complain about defamation of character, but even I know that I’m a lot more fun to write as a mafioso than as a townie character.

Status
Not open for further replies.