• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, you can refute logic with illogicality, but you can't refute illogicality with logic. Shouldn't that make logic a subcategory of the illogic?

Faulty logic isn't the same as the illogic tho, is a type of logic, which makes it a subcategory of logic, which should also make it a subsubcategory of the illogic.

Illogic woundn't be a thing if logic didn't exist first, and the former can only be defined in relation to the latter. Logic can't be a subcategory of illogic any more than heat can be a subcategory of coldness

Mentor game question
Hey folks,

I'm looking to put together more mentor games in the hopefully near future, and so I'd like to know if people are interested.

Are you interested in joining a mentor game? and would you join as a mentor or mentee?

Thank you.

You certainly can, and anyone who tells you otherwise gets a Super F.
is this your way of calling me a noob
or are you saying I can already mentor people

I mean, pretty much everyone here is a noob compared to my insane level of skillz, but, if you feel confident enough, you can sign up to be a mentor.
If you want to learn more about playstyles of various people, or just learn more tips and tricks for playing mafia games in general, you can sign up as a mentee.

I've already said that I'm signed up as just plain old mental.

I don't think I can apply as either anymore rip
You can still mentee If you're good. I've been playing Mafia for months and yet I'm still pretty bad except for correctly guessing both scum in non-turbo 9ers and then neglecting that post later

I may mentee. I've let my skills fall off a cliff the last year or two. Could be nice to have a game focused on rebuilding those skills.

I would be down to mentor or mentee. There are times that teaching someone a skill is the best way to get better at that skill.

I also think it would be a good opportunity to perhaps get more people into TWR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom