• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted and Blue
Reaction score
I mean, you can refute logic with illogicality, but you can't refute illogicality with logic. Shouldn't that make logic a subcategory of the illogic?

Faulty logic isn't the same as the illogic tho, is a type of logic, which makes it a subcategory of logic, which should also make it a subsubcategory of the illogic.

Cool cat
Reaction score
Illogic woundn't be a thing if logic didn't exist first, and the former can only be defined in relation to the latter. Logic can't be a subcategory of illogic any more than heat can be a subcategory of coldness

Mentor game question
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm looking to put together more mentor games in the hopefully near future, and so I'd like to know if people are interested.

Are you interested in joining a mentor game? and would you join as a mentor or mentee?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm looking to put together more mentor games in the hopefully near future, and so I'd like to know if people are interested.

Are you interested in joining a mentor game? and would you join as a mentor or mentee?

Thank you.
I'd join as a mentor.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
I mean, pretty much everyone here is a noob compared to my insane level of skillz, but, if you feel confident enough, you can sign up to be a mentor.
If you want to learn more about playstyles of various people, or just learn more tips and tricks for playing mafia games in general, you can sign up as a mentee.

I've already said that I'm signed up as just plain old mental.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Though I'm still somewhat new at Mafia I'd be happy to mentor for brand new players, but that'd be the extent of it. Otherwise learning from a mentor would probably help, I'm great as Town, but usually fall behind when it comes to being Mafia aligned.

asleep
Reaction score
I don't think I can apply as either anymore rip
You can still mentee If you're good. I've been playing Mafia for months and yet I'm still pretty bad except for correctly guessing both scum in non-turbo 9ers and then neglecting that post later

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
I may mentee. I've let my skills fall off a cliff the last year or two. Could be nice to have a game focused on rebuilding those skills.

Standing Out
Reaction score
I could go either way honestly. I feel like I could help newer players a bit, but I also wouldn't mind brushing up a bit myself.
Basically I'd do whatever you needed me to to get the numbers right.

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
I would be down to mentor or mentee. There are times that teaching someone a skill is the best way to get better at that skill.

I also think it would be a good opportunity to perhaps get more people into TWR.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
As soon as Lynch the Host is out of the small queue, I'll be adding a mentor game to the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.