• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

The Situation Room 3.0

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
I dun wanna! You can't make me!
Though, hmm... You're still technically my boss... So I suppose you kinda can...
Very well then. As you were.
*whispers* You should watch my Nuzlocke too. It's in my sig.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
*whispers* i refuse. no.
*Whispers* I was talking to the boss man.

I still don't understand your objection to watching a nuzlocke, but you are welcome to watch what you want. I'll be doing a non-nuzlocke challenge after I lose or complete this one. And ME is doing a normal let's play.

gumball of doom
Reaction score
well yeah i know ME's doing a normal LP. i even commented on the latest episode

Reaction score
I need to watch it. I started the first episode but between the season and some family stuff I haven’t had time to continue.

Master of Espionage
Reaction score
that would make sense, but, unfortunately, this Gonta person is a male, and my new teammate is a female...

Master of Espionage
Reaction score
yeah. what's actually really odd is that, aside from my starter, all of the Pokemon on my team so far (which is 3 as of where I stopped recording) are female. I'm not resetting for that, but it just kinda happened. The only thing I reset for was Heracross's level and ability, since I didn't want to raise a level 5 Heracross, or one without Guts.