• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fandom is so strange.
tumblr_njqilfQzvu1qjllh1o1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_n171exjo6z1sy8nti.gif

a31.gif

tumblr_inline_n9rufbNFHG1rl1ou3.gif

tumblr_inline_n16m2nnx5h1syoyur.gif

tumblr_inline_n17298gZ3M1sta1mz.gif
How could I not?
That last one is the best ship in the series. OldbagxEdgeworth 4ever
athena cykes x simon blackquill.

I haven't played their game.

*eyes Maniacal Engineer suspiciously* that new experimental system they had been working on? I heard they scrapped the generals project because it killed its own chief engineer!
Nonsense! Nothing like that could ever possibly happ-

*a pair of wires coil around ME and strangle him*

At last we got rid of him.
I knew that the idea of a new TSR with generals would work

/scumzexy

Fortunately, you have sane people like me who have been stocking warehouses full of Neodymium magnets just in case.

Fortunately, you have sane people like me who have been stocking warehouses full of Neodymium magnets just in case.
true.
however in the deus ex franchise, the canon ending to the original game is where you side with an AI come invisible war, everyone thinks it's rogue, but the matter is on one of the bad endings, it turns out it's not rogue, and the only good ending is to side with it again.

Athena and Blackquill are in 5, and Blackquill is like a father figure to Athena which is why I despise the ship.
I count Edgeworths game as the fifth since it can out before. I ha e the first three Phoenix wright ones,, the only English edgeworth one, and the first Apollo one. Idk how many other new ones they popped out since then though.

Wrightworth>Wright X Maya
It's okay, but since Apollo is already going to marry Klavier, I can't allow this.

umm,,, excuse me,,, wrightworth can't be a thing if edgeworth married kay faraday offscreen

klavier is a piano i don't think that's legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom