• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooo
I don't ship it
Wrightworth FTW
Also Trucy X Alfendi Layton yes
(Or Al X Lucy that works too)
I kinda think Edgeworth X Maya works better than Edgey X Kay though, simply because I think they have more in common.
Though Edgeworth X Flop (since there's only 4 years in it) is pretty fine.
And while 9 years isn't much, it is from the perspective of a 17 year old and their relationship isn't like that IMO.
Franzy X Blackquill works well, but I prefer Franzy X Lang

Last edited:
Wait, this is v3 already?
V2 was positively ancient. I decided it would be more fun to blow it up than to try and upgrade it.

*lights flicker again*
We're still working out some of the bugs and glitches, mind you, but I think Season 17 is going to be great!

V2 was positively ancient. I decided it would be more fun to blow it up than to try and upgrade it.

*lights flicker again*
We're still working out some of the bugs and glitches, mind you, but I think Season 17 is going to be great!
Wait so you're saying a few of us around here are ancient also? In that case...
*shakes cane* get off my forum you young whippersnappers

Nah, SM. There's a difference between people and technology.

TSR V2 had tech that was 4 years out of date. In terms of technological obsolescence, that's ancient.
People, on the other hand, are not obsolete.
At least, not until I finish creating my army of robot drones to take over the world.

Greetings, TSR! After a long and arduous process, I am pleased to present an updated rules thread, for your viewing pleasure.

Please note that some of the things mentioned in the new rules thread have not yet been implemented, but, as I said earlier, we're still working on a couple of things.

Anyway, enjoy!
RULES: - NEW War Room Rules and Etiquette

I just realized that we needed to spam the 100 mafia for another page - it almost ended on 100 pages :cry:

I just realized I still need to watch season three of the 100 and read the books.

WATCH SEASON 3 AND MESSAGE ME WHILE YOU DO.

It honestly my favorite season - it had a few issues, but it was tense as hell. Enjoy the fact that you didn't have the one week episode wait, it was brutal as hell in the back half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom