• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
WATCH SEASON 3 AND MESSAGE ME WHILE YOU DO.

It honestly my favorite season - it had a few issues, but it was tense as hell. Enjoy the fact that you didn't have the one week episode wait, it was brutal as hell in the back half.
I started it and got a few in. I hope the latter half is better because the first few episodes had me WTF.
DB, stop telling people to send me messages. I'm getting quite enough of them these days.
:p
I'll make sure to spam you with them.

@Maniacal Engineer Kosher Spam

10_loof_israelity.jpg

I started it and got a few in. I hope the latter half is better because the first few episodes had me WTF.

The back half of the season makes up for it 100 percent. My only issue with season 3 was that it needed a few more episodes to fit everything in because of how many storylines they were doing made a few things a bit rushed in the beginning. The back half of the season is a masterpiece though, and there are a few episodes in it that I would consider among the best episodes of television I have seen.

The back half of the season makes up for it 100 percent. My only issue with season 3 was that it needed a few more episodes to fit everything in because of how many storylines they were doing made a few things a bit rushed in the beginning. The back half of the season is a masterpiece though, and there are a few episodes in it that I would consider among the best episodes of television I have seen.
I'll try to get back to watching it once I stop my Grimm obsession.

MSW still needs a few applicants.

Engie, you expressed interest in it when it first showed up in the queue. Still interested?
Nah. I think after Gameshow and I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia I'll be going on a long break from mafia. It's just not as enjoyable anymore...

I nominate @Enzbat for Good Mafai Hoost
Nomination accepted. Here's your award:
Qk5kg6m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom