• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so where is it? I don't see one anywhere.
I'll make one for you.
Please wait...
Here you go!
Midorikawa receieved the Best Last Spots Filler Award!
*cheerful video game tune plays in the background*

I'll make one for you.
Please wait...
Here you go!
Midorikawa receieved the Best Last Spots Filler Award!
*cheerful video game tune plays in the background*
I still don't see anything but words! I want something I can save! Enzap got a golden zubat and I only get words. I thought we had something special Zexy! But clearly you love Enzap more.

I still don't see anything but words! I want something I can save! Enzap got a golden zubat and I only get words. I thought we had something special Zexy! But clearly you love Enzap more.
You can save the words. Copypaste them to a .txt or .doc file and use CTRL+S :p

But words don't take effort. I wanted to see you put effort into this. And I don't really care much for jewelry.
You sure? There are some kinds of words called poems that require effort you know...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Have an award
I love
- NOPE, not going to say that, They'll ship it.

You sure? There are some kinds of words called poems that require effort you know...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Have an award
I love
- NOPE, not going to say that, They'll ship it.
that doesn't rhyme.

You'd be lucky to get shipped with me.
Chocolate?
All girls like chocolate.
Please. I already have plenty of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom