• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Bit Mafai, but I guess I can settle for Moss Mafai if need be.

@Doctor Floptopus Look what I found:

aceshipbanner.png

kayworth.png

And to the mods: The links to the old Mafia awards don't work.

It makes me sad that the mafia awards don't have a "Host with the most facepalm mistake" award... because I'm STILL facepalming over giving Zexy no way to win in FBM... :p
I'd vote Calvin giving me a role that always wins in Gen 1 tho :p

You know what there really needs to be a reward for: Sexiest Player. I'd win it every time.

Also while watching Grimm I decided to look at my old Grimm mafia.

We had the whole discussion in 100 mafia about how lyncher's usually are on townies. I apparently had an indep with a vig kill that needed to kill the 1x lynchproof godfather.

You know what there really needs to be a reward for: Sexiest Player. I'd win it every time.

Also while watching Grimm I decided to look at my old Grimm mafia.

We had the whole discussion in 100 mafia about how lyncher's usually are on townies. I apparently had an indep with a vig kill that needed to kill the 1x lynchproof godfather.
I'd prefer the reward for Zexiest Player :p

Not that game. I messed up so hard as scum that game that I decided to quit mafia for around a year. not really, it was just the timing

You are mistaken.. I am...:p
Watch it! I'm the sexiest here and everyone knows. I'm even a SexBomb right @HumanDawn
I'd prefer the reward for Zexiest Player :p

Not that game. I messed up so hard as scum that game that I decided to quit mafia for around a year. not really, it was just the timing
I was amazed that town won that because they kept mostly losing PRs. I think there was a certain amount of luck there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom