• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game went terrible in the mid when I rushed subbing players and subbed a player who was still playing, something like that. I improved after that, and my second and third games (WRM 1 and 2) went very well.
Hosts need to protect their game, including keep it active, so i can understand that feeling.

I'm the opposite. I tend to give too much leniency to inactivity

Indeed. She started the War Room Mafia series, War of the Elements and was the Top Contributor for Mafia games for a long while
then I took them all away from her sorry Min

Yes. Mintaka is a War Room legend.
Awww... you're embarrassing me xD
flattery won't work on me Cappy totes not

Indeed. She started the War Room Mafia series, War of the Elements and was the Top Contributor for Mafia games for a long while
then I took them all away from her sorry Min
Wait, War of Elements wasn't my game xD I hosted a couple of Murder Mystery games if that is what you meant.
UH HUH
I AM BACK TO CLAIM BACK MY THRONE UH HUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom