• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

I also like 1989 and red but I like lover and reputation more

(Could’ve also been that I actually first listened to Taylor swifts music around the reputation era and then lover and forgot about her from 2020-2023)

(well less forgot and more didn’t listen to her music other than the radio)
See I grew up with her being country. And then she switched. Which is 1989 and Red. The switch was a very bumpy road. But she’s picked back up.

Also totally just watched my husky jump onto our recliner and grab my chows head in her mouth for no reason.

No. Reputation was a great album. And lovers has some of my fav songs. The era of 1989 and red had the majority of bad ones.
Rep was just petty af and I hated the songwriting & production on Lover outside of like, Cruel Summer. But I will say that Rep did have the most fun set at the eras tour.

I’m partial to Speak Now, but that’s because it’s the closest sounding one to the music I liked around/after that time. However I do think that Folklore is her best album, musically, production-ally, and lyricially; it has all the highs of a typical TS record when it comes to the songwriting (storyteller vibes) but is far more mature.

I’d put midnights as my favourite album because I like the aesthetics of it, plus the songwriting and general sound/feel of it is something I really like. Also has a lot of songs I’ve listened to on repeat for longer than ten minutes for

Rep also just makes me happy in a way I can’t explain

Speak now has a lot songs I will sing out loud with my friend (long live is one of my favourite songs ever)
am i in any of the doodles in question :swirlix:

iiiiii completely forgot that I said I’d doodle things LOL

When i get to them (which I will at some point) you probably will

Rep was just petty af and I hated the songwriting & production on Lover outside of like, Cruel Summer. But I will say that Rep did have the most fun set at the eras tour.

I’m partial to Speak Now, but that’s because it’s the closest sounding one to the music I liked around/after that time. However I do think that Folklore is her best album, musically, production-ally, and lyricially; it has all the highs of a typical TS record when it comes to the songwriting (storyteller vibes) but is far more mature.
I would have to look up the list of songs for speak now. But if I remember correctly it has some I like. Don't know what it is on folklore.

I like reputation a lot because a lot of its songs I associate with characters in stories of mine. Heck How it Goes Literally fits a couple in my stuff to a T.

How it Goes
(It’s so it goes)

I find a lot of ts songs fit my characters really well (I listened to mastermind from her midnights album and was like “wait. THATS HER”)

Thinking about it, quite a few reputation songs fit my characters really well too

Mudkipz had to listen to me talk about how much the Great War (from midnights 3am version) fits the hunger games

I like when songs fit characters and/or give me really vivid animation ideas

(It’s so it goes)
That's what I get for not looking it up.

It's not individual characters for me. It's couples. And I basically write all of it with a friend who also likes her music. So it's usually our characters together. She's definitely a master song writer for romance.

It does feel like a lot of people hate her to hate her because of Swifties and Taylor herself though. I personally don't care much for Taylor herself as a person. Her private life is her private life after all, and people need to stop trying to be involved with it. But I think anyone who denies that she's a talented songwriter and singer is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom