• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Been following the progress of the Spongebob Mafia and even though I wasn't a player in it I've got to say it was an okay game

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
I was "spectating" in the SpongeBob Mafia game (without actually spectating), so I could improve my scumhunting skills. I suspected Tood very early, honestly.

This is why I don't like coin flips deciding lynches. If a side wins because of a coin flip, it just doesn't feel genuine to me, since it was because of luck.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
And apparently you can play it even if you believe Mario > Sonic! :p

Reaction score
Why do I feel we're going to have another recurring joke soon?

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Wanted to continue the platformer discussion, but it's no longer relevant in the game thread, so I'll just say that Donkey Kong Country is the best platforming series and that's a fact.

disgusting.
Reaction score
Wanted to continue the platformer discussion, but it's no longer relevant in the game thread, so I'll just say that Donkey Kong Country is the best platforming series and that's a fact.
LIES, but it’s up there :p (dk64 aside, I HATE that game.)

disgusting.
Reaction score
DK64 is not a Donkey Kong Country game.

EDIT: Well, according to Super Mario Wiki it is. :U
it's a country game because it was done by rare and has a lot of the hallmarks of country, same as jungle beat which was released on the 10th anniversary of the series and was the actual first post rare country game.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought I might as well put it here for people to see, expand the reach a bit.

Archie Sonic Mafia is looking for a substitute. Please let me know if you are interested in subbing into the game.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought I might as well put it here for people to see, expand the reach a bit.

Archie Sonic Mafia is looking for a substitute. Please let me know if you are interested in subbing into the game.
Can I sub in while in the game?!

Testing smilie: :bulbaWave: :eek: