• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Oh good god that game was a mess. Also coincidentally enough the big clincher for my dislike of majority rules in games. I had actual important information that would have been useful to give and discuss, and then the day phase ended before I'd even seen that it'd started because it got hammered over the course of a few hours while I was asleep.

I had no idea what was going on the entire time I was reading that.
Welcome to the club. At one point, the only people who knew what was going on was the mafia and myself. I had the game mostly sussed out by the time of my untimely demise. Unfortunately, it's a typical Zexy game, wherein shit gets too complicated too quickly and balance was put secondary to whatever gimmick he decided to focus on for that game.
Oh good god that game was a mess. Also coincidentally enough the big clincher for my dislike of majority rules in games. I had actual important information that would have been useful to give and discuss, and then the day phase ended before I'd even seen that it'd started because it got hammered over the course of a few hours while I was asleep.
Incidentally, I'd been telling you goobers that majority voting in games was idiotic right from the start. TWR Rule #1: if you and ME disagree about something, ME is probably right.

It's less of a rule to follow, and more of a natural law of the universe. You're not obliged to do it in any way, you just kinda do, like gravity. Sooner or later this fact simply catches up with you.

Exactly! That! Now the question is... will LG side with his team, or the pun master?

Which probably means that unless someone who outranks him shows up
I think the only people that outranks LG on the forums would be Dylan, as the head of the moderation team, and the webmaster (Archaic).

Back
Top Bottom