• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Exactly! That! Now the question is... will LG side with his team, or the pun master?
He already sided with ME:
It's less of a rule to follow, and more of a natural law of the universe. You're not obliged to do it in any way, you just kinda do, like gravity. Sooner or later this fact simply catches up with you.

I think the only people that outranks LG on the forums would be Dylan, as the head of the moderation team, and the webmaster (Archaic).
I think colours, the Deputy Heady Administrator, does as well.

I should ask to rejoin the admin team. They'd probably have me back in a heartbeat...until they realize how out of practice I am when I accidentally delete the forums.
You probably actually need Webmaster powers to do that.

Exactly! That! Now the question is... will LG side with his team, or the pun master?
I'm sorry Snowy, but I can no more go against this fact of life than you can stop needing to breathe, or stop being subject to gravity. Sooner or later you're just going to have to accept this.

I'm sorry Snowy, but I can no more go against this fact of life than you can stop needing to breathe, or stop being subject to gravity. Sooner or later you're just going to have to accept this.
Oh come on!

I wonder if I can convince Darth and Calvin to join me in a coup to overthrow LG and get the rule changed

1599641846290.png

Don't blame the host for the players catching you. (Unless the balance is truly awful.)
It’s zexy, furthermore I was new to hosting at the time, do the math :p

EDIT: on another subject RC and I were wondering if we should host sonic adventure or our take on rainbow rocket first, and thought we’d ask the situation room for input.

Back
Top Bottom