• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Reaction score
Welcome all to the brand new edition of The Situation Room!

Due to recent restructuring we decided to restructure some of the stickied threads and merge them together. This includes
- The Situation Room 3.0
- The Off-Site Mafia Events and Advertising Thread
- The Round Table
- Mentor Program + Contact List (the former will return later while the latter will be scrapped)

So, you might wonder, what is The Situation Room? Well it's a place of great fun, friendship and discussion.

First, this is the chat area for TWR where you can talk about anything TWR related such as
- Ideas for upcoming games
- Feedback for the section towards the staff
- Announcing your games sharing some cool off-site forum game events
- And much more...

Second, The War Room has a close community of friends who also like to talk about general stuff, as such this thread can also be used as a General Chat, it doesn't have to be TWR related.

Many of our regulars also joined our TWR Discord Server to talk about this stuff. If you're interested in joining, please send me or any other TWR mod a PM.

Darth on the Discord said:
Commander to The Situation Room, Commander to The Situation Room! We've got a brand new version up and running. Who can make the first post
It is I! The brilliant and illustrious Lone_Garurumon!

Sigh
Of course this guy has to stand out

Stand Out.png

blows up the old Situation Room

...what? I thought you were all done with it already!

But boss. If you can locate one of your own posts, there is a link to F&G right there!
a) That's still extra effort
b) It's even more effort if I'm on my phone, since my signature is only visible under certain circumstances, and is very tiny.

Back
Top Bottom