• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

I found it!

There it is! The secret rule!

...And the word lose doesn't even exist in that thread, I'd have to put it together letters from various words.

(Please don't take this post seriously)
Actually there is the word "close" so you could take part of that.
Google translate says it means "and do not trust a wolf in the dark,"

Which means we probably shouldn't trust DarthWolf.
Ooh I like that
I told you that already. Always lynch DarthWolf on D1. Good things happen when Darth dies on D1.
Eh that's subjective

AT LAST AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FINALLY FREE, IT'S TIME TO HOST AGAIN!

but the real question here is who will be the war room members with attitude recruited to stop me?

... I think I just got an idea for my next BMU game from this shitpost. BRB contacting my cohost.

I just had my thought about "huh, I've been here a while, this is my fourth Situation Room" and I wondered what my first posts in each was, well I didn't disappoint. Everything other than the first one, was on Page 1 of the thread.
1.0 said:
Yeah a fair number of the "regulars" have stopped coming.
2.0 said:
Wait new situation room? Aww well I guess a year old one is about the right time to renew it.
3.0 said:
Dear lord an actual new one. To think I remember when the last one was made...

So much change, kinda nice but all the memories that are fading...
Wow another one of these. God I'm getting old.

So yeah, I'd say things stay pretty constant throughout the years. also realizing that this is #4 is impressive. Also fun to think about how many people will have been here for all of them.

3.0 was broken, Boss. The engine was too badly damaged. It had to be replaced.
I'd believe you except for two things.
1. I built the engine for TSR 3.0, and my engines never break.
2. You didn't even bother to have me look at the so-called broken engine to see if I could fix it.

I'd believe you except for two things.
1. I built the engine for TSR 3.0, and my engines never break.
2. You didn't even bother to have me look at the so-called broken engine to see if I could fix it.
It must've been sabotage then.
Even then, I would have been able to fix it.
So the staff must have deliberately sabotaged it in order to give themselves an excuse to make this new TSR, which, since it wasn't made by ME, will probably break within a month.
Well... Darthwolf always looks shady.

Back
Top Bottom