• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The water failed at my house, so... :sweatlol:

We had a hurricane the first day of school last year. Power was out for an entire week. Still went to school.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_large.png

Hurricane Irene struck last year during my first mafia game. Not having electricity or internet for a week made playing it a little difficult.

Last time the power went out here my grandmother wanted me to come over and she said that I wouldn't be able to cook food because the power was out, but I don't like her very much so I just ordered a pizza and read Hunger Games by fire light.

Sorry I haven't really been around. School has been messing me as well as I get Conquest on Sunday. For gamers that should say enough. But I will try to be more active.

@Belarus.;

So, I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to change my username to...

III.

Justkiddingpleasedon'tmodkillmeinyournextMafia.

You better be kidding. ;_;

I won't... >:D

Kaustic,

You are Phoenicks.

71630.png

His Skype Profile Pic. Took a few seconds to realize what he was doing.

First as a Player: BMGf Mafia II, December 2010
First as a Host: Deserted Island Mafia, January 2011

You asked for it. Despite the host telling you not to vote for her, you’ve dared to try it, so yes, here you go. Let’s see if this role will make the owner cry and plead me to sub them out, to the extent that I run out of subs and end up modkilling the role.

You have threatened to send spam Personal Messages to Mintaka so much – stop harassing me to make your roles awesome goddammit – that you must send at least one Private Message to every player each phase in this game. Also they must send a reply in return, however brief it is, as simple as ‘Wut’. Sending a message to the host alone does not count for the requirement.

If you fail in sending every player a Personal Message, or fail in receiving a reply for every PM, it will result in an instant loss.

Having enjoyed Epicmafia, you have lost your touch in forum mafia games so much that your private communications are fucked up. Every one of the Private Messages you send is prone to being Leaked, with a chance of 99.9%. Yes, for the minimum amount of fairness I can afford to devote to this role, I’ll use RNG to decide, scaled from 1 to 1000. If it hits a number between 1 to 999, the message will be instantly leaked in the public.

On top of this, being the winner of the ‘Best Player’ in the 1st The War Room Awards, everyone (even the host maybe!) would want to kill you. Every night, you have a 50% chance attracting the mafia team’s nightly kill.

You are a Neutral. You win if none of the Personal Messages that you’ve sent are revealed during a phase. Yes, not a single one of them. And don't rush, you cannot start until Day 1.

Oh, and if you’ve forgotten about what situation you’re in, this is a thirty player game.

sorry, mintaka ^^;

I've actually really been wanting to host another, but I've completely out of ideas aside from another PW one...

Your new signature scares me.

He'll come back... D:

It freaked me out a little when I first saw it. XD

"Next time, I will eat your heart away," with a crazed Tron right above it? O_O That's cute? The other two pictures of him, though, are pretty adorable~

Neon;

I'm not really sure I know you well enough to... ^^;

He is awesome. Especially after episode 68.. That part with the souls...

I'm sure we will see Tron again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom