• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. x3

I want to, but I don't have any ideas... ^^; Except, like I said, one for one of PW's sequels, but... *shrug*

*Gets microphone*

Hey, guys! I’m back! :D

Did you miss me?

You know... Being banned from Bulbagarden has made me aware of a few things. Firstly, I’d like to say that I don’t need to rely on Bulbagarden as much as I thought I did. Secondly, I figured out who my real friends are. Thirdly, the usertitle change I got tells me a lot about the staff...

Ever since I joined Bulbagarden, I had a lot of respect for it, and tried to respect it. Everyone has their own ways of doing things, and I apparently don’t respect the forum in the way I should in the moderators eyes... I mean... I was infracted for posting in a different language without a translation if that tells you anything...

The Zexalia VI... They were the ones that put up with my complaining during my first, two-day ban. And the ten-day one that just ended? @Belarus.; @Atomic; @FinalArcadia; @NfiNity; @HilbertCressLover; You guys are the greatest. I can’t thank you enough. I bet I annoyed you during both of my ban periods. XD

My usertitle during my ban said “追放されたバカ” which, according to Google Translate, means “fool was expelled.” That made my blood boil. Just because someone can’t do anything about changing a usertitle doesn’t mean you should pick on the helpless. I’d like to think I’m not a fool, thank you. My desires to be a moderator are now gone.

*takes a deep breath*

Also... My rating in the TWRM4 doesn’t make me feel any better... I failed the town by being way too trusting. That was my final mafia game, guys... Don’t worry, though. I’ll continue to post here, but as for mafia games, I’m done. You guys can read my rating if you want. Maybe that will make you understand why I feel this way...

Thank you for reading this. I let a lot out, and it felt good... Now to try to forget about all of those mafia games...

*goes to change signature*

Fool left the War Room.

Lith, I'm glad to see you back.

But no more mafia games?

I'll admit, I'll miss you having around. I know how frustating they can be. I lost a lot of times due to my noobishness with only two wins on my belt (My first rating was 3/10).

But it's your call though. It'd be nice to see you playing mafia again someday in the future.

;_; I think I can truly say that we will miss you in the games. I only played a few with you but those were fun onesexcept for the Bela mishap in TWRM :/. And for the record the "fool was expelled" is put on all banned users. While I can understand you getting annoyed at that lots of other people also have to deal with it.

Well...I feel bad now... D: My god, that mafia. It took so long for me to die.

You're welcome, I guess. ^^; You really don't need to thank us, though...

I definitely agree with you on the usertitle thing, though. :/ It's extremely unnecessary and rude.

I'll miss you in the games, but at least you'll still post here. ^^

I'm also a little uncomfortable being here... I mean... Since the mods keep infracting me for being who I am... is just...

I might come back and play a game with you guys on occasion, but don't expect me to come back here anytime soon.

I never would have never thought that... you guys expect to miss me...

Of course you were missed. You are now a part of the war room family. Like it or not. You have the Zexalia VI gals as friends. And me as a friendly neighbor. And other members of the war room actually missed you.

You should have seen the skype chat thread.

I want to know, too! o_o Feels so out of the loop since she doesn't have a Skype.

@Lithuania; That usertitle is something automatically given to banned members. They translated it as something closer to "Banned Idiot". It might not be in good taste. Good people can do bad things; don't lose faith in the good that's still there.

You made mistakes in that game; everyone does. Sometimes the things we do are misguided by no fault of our own -- who knows how many other people would have made the same mistake. You have a lot of potential, and it'd be a shame to let that rot. I think that you could become a great player if you wanted to. At least, keep open the possibility that you might play again. I tunneled down on leaving BMGF permanently, and I say unhesitatingly than I regret losing this community for 10 months. If you're leaving for good, enjoy life Lithuania. You'll be missed by some. ^^

Rus, that's what friends are for. <3 I would never feel annoyed by you. XD

And I'd also like to see this Skype... doesn't have skype either :lol:

It'll take me some time. The computer I'm typing this is not the computer I use Skype on.

I'll post it ASAP.

@Lithuania; This feels like saying goodbye without saying goodbye. o_O

I don't know you all that well, myself, but you've always seemed nice enough. I'm really not sure the cause of any of what's happened (nor do I wish for that to be recounted), but I'm sure nothing had been meant to you personally. I can understand feeling as though you were treated unfairly, but I like to think that hadn't been the case. It'll be nice still getting to talk to you, though I think you shouldn't entirely quit playing Mafia - give it some time, and come back when you're feeling comfortable with playing again. I'm sure I'm not the only person who will be glad to have you back (in full capacity).

And, don't be so hard on yourself about your performance. It's a game, and mistakes happen. Ratings are only meant to help you improve. Take them with a grain of salt. :)

^this.

Don't feel let down... I did that and got out of the forums for a couple of months. I came back more rusty than I was originally in mafia. I'm still terible mind you. but I'm getting better, slowly.

This... is a bit too much... I'm in tears... My real life family would never say anything like this...

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again. D: Your family is really just...I can't even. >_> They don't show you enough appreciation, simple as that. You're a great person, and if they somehow can't realize that...! DX

III is totally right. I don't see how your family can even think badly of you at all. I mean, you're one of my best friends on here, you mean a ton to me. As well as the rest of the Zexal VI, we all feel the same.

I feel like I'm forced to stay... The fact that you guys... missed me of all people... makes me want to stick around... I won't join any games yet, though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom