• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neon Borealis;

>:3

I was right. I've been fine since I got past first period~

I was still tired during the day, of course, but I never almost fell asleep. :D Why the hell am I not tired right now. Is there something wrong with me.

@Neon Borealis;

I was still tired during the day, of course, but I never almost fell asleep. :D Why the hell am I not tired right now. Is there something wrong with me.
I read that wrong at first... God... my mind is twisted...

@Neon Borealis;

I read that wrong at first... God... my mind is twisted...

omg same

Then again, I probably read everything wrong.

Just so everyone gets an equal chance, I would like to tell everyone that I am taking reservations for my World War I Hetalia Mafia.

1. FinalArcadia
2. NfiNity
3. HilbertCressLover
4. Greece

There are only 13 player slots, so I will only take 7 reservations. Get them while you can! I will accept 3 more reservations!

Last edited:
I read it the right way... fortunately. One mentally inserted word really changes the meaning of the sentence dramatically.

Yeah, I know... :sweatlol:

I mean, seriously, though. I'll usually notice any second meaning (I'm sure the Zexalia Six remember that one time... XD), yet I don't notice it the one time everybody else does? ._.

Don't blame yourself. ;>

btw where can i sign up to be a part of the zexalia six (tho it wud b 7 if i joind!!!)

I don't think I could be any more insane, really. ;p

Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal and Hetalia, Buoy? XD

Uh... sure.

By the way, stop VMing me. :< I can't reply to you because I'm not your friend on BMGf.

You should watch them. :D

Problem solved~!

EDIT: I'm gonna forget that I changed my avatar to Greece. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom