• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: The Slenderman

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
⦁ Strong Violence/Gore - Explicit and/or frequent depictions of blood, injury, torture, dismemberment, violent deaths, and/or mutilation of body parts, excluding genitals.

Hello! Since Halloween is almost here, I decided to write a short story that fits the theme of the holiday.

One night, thirty minutes before Midnight on the 30th of October, Amanda and her two friends Betty and Carly are sitting in the living room of Amanda’s house, located in a small rural town in Virginia. “I got an idea: Let’s go to the park and see if we can stay there all night,” Amanda said. This shocks Betty and Carly. “But, you know that there are rumors of the Slenderman lurking in the forest,” Betty said. “I even have a picture,” Carly said. She pulls a picture from her pink purse. The picture shows a group of boys posing for a picture. In the corner, a tall thin person with long limbs and a white head can be seen. “Two words, Carly: ‘Photo’ ‘Shopped’.” Amanda said, looking at her blonde-haired friend and holding up her fingers as she spoke,”

“How do you know?” Betty, a teen with long black hair, asked. “It’s just a Halloween prank someone decided to pull,” Amanda replies. “There have been reports about it for years,” Carly stated. “Ok fine! We are going to the forest to find out who is responsible! I will show you that Slenderman does not exist! And you two are coming with me!” Amanda shouted glaring at her friends. “W-what? Why?” Cary asked, started by this. “What, are you a chicken?” Amanda sneered. Then she started making clucking sounds. “Ok, I’ll go,” Carly said finally, giving in to the peer pressure. The three girls each grabbed a flashlight and leave the house.

The friends arrive at the edge of the woods that surrounds the park. “So creepy. It’s so different at night,” Carly said, her eyes wide in fear as she looked into the blackness that covered the woods. “I’ll give you that,” Amanda said. “Let’s go!” Amanda shouts as she marches into the woods. The girls enter the woods, ignoring a ‘no trespassing’ sign.

As the three trek through the woods, Carly and Betty looked around, nervous that something is about to happen. “There’s the playground,” Betty said as they approached. The area contains a swing set, a slide, and a medium-sized play structure. “Let’s look around the area,” Amanda said. Carly and Betty nod, both very nervous. Amanda walks around the perimeter of the area, shining her flashlight into the darkness. After a few minutes of not finding anything, the girls meet back up in the center of the park.

“Find anything?” Amanda asked. “Nope. I say we leave. Perhaps you’re right about the rumors, Carly said. “I agree,” Betty said, looking around nervously. “I kept hearing sounds in the bushes,” Betty added. “Just animals I’m sure,” Amanda said, having her hand. “No, it looked like a person,” Betty said. “The pranksters then,” Amanda said. “Why would someone be running around the woods at this times?” Carly asked. “Well, we are going and catching the guy!” Amanda declared. “We really should head home,” Betty said. Amanda ignores her and walks off, heading deeper into the woods. Betty and Carly, after exchanging a glance, follow behind her.

“After a while, the girls come to a clearing. Spotting something on a nearby tree, Amanda walks over to investigate. On the tree, she finds a sign that says ‘get out’. “What do you think?” Amanda asked as she turns to Carly. It’s at this moment that she realizes something: Betty is not with them anymore.

“Where’s Betty?” Amanda asked, now getting concerned. Carly, on noticing that their friend is missing, also starts looking around. “Betty!” The two shout. “Where is she?” Amanda asked. The two walked around, looking desperately for their friend. Just then, Amanda hears a bloodcurdlingly scream. She whirls around in time to watch Carly get dragged into the darkness by an unseen force. Amanda runs after her, intending to save her. After a bit of running, she stops. Suddenly, the air grew colder. Her heart begins to pound, sweat starts to flow. Amanda turns and lets out a scream: In front of her is a tall black figure with long skinny arms and a white head. There are four tentacles coming out of its back. Fear freezes Amanda in place as the creature approaches her, none of the limbs moving at all. The last thing she saw is the Slenderman shooting out its tentacles and stabbing them through her body, sending blood out onto the ground behind and around her.

Please feel free to leave a review.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom