• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Smeargle Sprite Store - Temporarily Closed. See last post for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder410

Reaction score
The Smeargle Sprite Store
Run only by top percentage Smeargles.

Well, I'm back with a new sprite shop - The Smeargle Sprite Store! Read the rules and request - I'm bored!

RULES:
Written in collaboration with all of the employee Smeargles.
1. Read all of the rules.
2. No swearing in the store.
3. Be respectful of Smeargle.
4. Any Smeargle has the right to paint on you if you request from them.
5. Sprites marked with 'ORIGINAL' were created by Thunder410. If you want to use it in your sprite shop, you must get permission from Thunder410 and, after getting permission, you must give credit.
6. Give credit to me if you use a sprite made by me.
7. MIND YOUR MANNERS.
8. At least attempt to use good grammar/spelling.
9. Give all of the Smeargles in the store cookies whenever you request.
10. Only 3 pending requests at any time. You can figure out if I have 3 pending requests by yourself :/

The Smeargles:
Each of these Smeargles have a different style of artwork for you. Pick which Smeargle you want to request from, then tell them the details of the artwork!

Splicey - Splices
SmeargleSPLICEMonferno.png

Combines Pokemon.
Will combine 2 (or more) Pokemon with his Combo-tron 2.0. Request like this: "I would like to request a combination of [Pokemon1] and [Pokemon2] from Splicey."

Smearfail - Fail sprites
ORIGINAL
SmeargleSPLICEFAILStantler.png

Likes a good laugh, Smearfail makes sprites... that look like epic fails!
Will make a fail sprite for you. Just request like normal, but say after the request message: "Have Smearfail make it look like an epic fail."

Siamegle - Siamese sprites
SmeargleSIAMESE.png

Uses a Mirror Machine, makes sprites look like they've been cut in half then taped back together.
Will make a siamese sprite for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a Siamese sprite of [Pokemon] from Siamegle."

Smearcolor - Recolors
SmeargleRECOLORForretress.png

Paints a Pokemon with the colors of another Pokemon.
Will make a recolor for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a recolor of [Pokemon1] using the colors of [Pokemon2] from Smearcolor."

Smearglow - Neons
SmeargleNEON.png

Makes a Pokemon look like it's glowing.
Will make a neon for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a neon of [Pokemon] with [Color] from Smearglow."

Midgesmear - Midgets
SmeargleMIDGET.png

Makes a Pokemon into a little midget baby. Pokemon don't really like being made into a midget, though.
Will make a midget for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a midget [Pokemon] from Midgesmear."

iSmeargle - iPod Pokemon
SmeargleIPOD.png

Gives a Pokemon an iPod to listen to.
Will make an iPod Pokemon for you. Request like this: "I would like to request an iPod [Pokemon] from iSmeargle."

Invertgle - Inverts
SmeargleINVERT.png

Uses a messed up machine to invert a Pokemon's colors.
Will make an invert for you. Request like this: "I would like to request an invert [Pokemon] from Invertgle."
^Cannot be failed by Smearfail.

Glitchist - Glitches
SmeargleGLITCH.png

Glitches a Pokemon up into a nice little box - easy to fit in your pocket!
Will make a glitch for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a glitch [Pokemon] from Glitchist."

Expressionist - Expression Swaps
SmeargleEXPRESSIONSmoochum.png

Makes a Pokemon look prettiful with the expression of another.
Will make an expression swap for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a [Pokemon1] with the expression of [Pokemon2] from Expressionist."

Eggle - Eggs
SmeargleEGG.png

Lays eggs for everyone that poke it.
Will make an egg for you. Request like this: "I would like to request an egg of [Pokemon] from Eggle."

Distortionist - Distortions
ORIGINAL
SmeargleDISTORTED.png

Distorts a Pokemon to make it look ugly.
Will make a Distortion for you. Request like this: "I would like to request a distortion of [Pokemon] from Distortionist."

Lazylick - Generic Lickies
Original?
REDLICK19056353668-iaza.gif

Makes a lazy style licky.
Will make a Generic Licky for you. Request like this: "I would like a generic licky with [color] as the body, [color] as the tongue, and [color] as the background." <-You can also just give me a palette - but I won't do shading.

YOU SHOULD REQUEST NOW.

Affliates

ElectrcSoldierPorygn's Epic Sprite Shop

IW's Supersprites

Bulbalove's Banner Shop

Post here or VM me if you want to affliate.

Last edited:
Re: The Smeargle Sprite Store - Grand (re?)Opening!

First request! :D
A splice of Empoleon and Mudkip with Empoleon as base please. ^^

First request! :D
A splice of Empoleon and Mudkip with Empoleon as base please. ^^

I'll get on it soon (tomorrow probably)
Oh, and anyone know where I can get MS Paint for Windows 7? It would make this a ton easier...

Updated a few things, including the glitch picture (accidentally put the invert where the glitch was supposed to be)

More requests, please! Still 2 more slots!

(aww, I ruined having 1337 posts :p)

Be prepared to see the ugliest penguin ever. I MEAN THE UGLIEST.
Click the spoiler if you want to see the most evil penguin ever.
EmpoleonSPLICEMudkip.png

*shudders* Here's... Empolkip? Mudpoleon?
To use... if you really want to.
Copy and paste the code.
Code:
[noparse][IMG]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/EmpoleonSPLICEMudkip.png[/IMG][/noparse]

Any more requests? There are now 3 slots open!

Thanks!
It looks epic, yes. But epic doesn't include ugliness :p
Nice sig, btw :D

Any other requests? I don't bite!

Glitched Darkrai?

Come on people... when I opened my first sprite shop I could barely get all the requests done before a new one came in! What's wrong with my shop? Someone tell me, please :(

Ombrare: Here's the Glitchy Darkling!
DarkraiGLITCH.png

Or, if you want to use it, copy and paste the code.
Code:
[noparse][img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/DarkraiGLITCH.png[/img][/noparse]

More requests, please! I don't care if you're not gonna use them!
3 slots left :(

iZoroark with a green background and iMijumaru with a blue background please. ^^

I would like to request a Siamese sprite of Eevee (one shiny, if that's okay) from Siamegle. *Gives cookie*

TrippingOnPokeballs: Zoroark is death to recolor to all black. There's like 50 different colors. But, I did it anyway :p
ZoroarkIPOD.png

Usable Code:
Code:
[noparse][img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/ZoroarkIPOD.png[/img][/noparse]
You know how to use it.

MijumaruIPOD.png

Mijumaru is a little easier to recolor.

Code:
[noparse][img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/MijumaruIPOD.png[/img][/noparse]

The Anonymous: Nice, you even followed the rules. (which are pretty much optional :p)
EeveeSIAMESE.png

Copy and paste the code to use...
Code:
[noparse][img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/EeveeSIAMESE.png[/img][/noparse]

3 request slots still open!

Sorry, I don't think I was clear. Can only one of the Eevee's be shiny? Sawwy Siamegle *gives extra cookie* ^_^

Ah, OK. You should have said 'Make one of the halves of the Siamese a shiny Eevee' or something.

Here it is, anyway.
EeveeSIAMESEshinyhalf.png

Aww...
To use:
Code:
[noparse][img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/EeveeSIAMESEshinyhalf.png[/img][/noparse]

Can I please have a glitch box shiny corsola?

Yuppers, here:
CorsolaGLITCHshiny.png

If you wanna use it...
Code:
[noparse][img]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/CorsolaGLITCHshiny.png[/img][/noparse]

3 request slots are still open! Request away!

I would like to request a glitch Porygon from Glitchist. Thanks. Wanna be affiliates?

I'll get on it within the next few days.

Yeah, sure! I have you posted as an affliate.

ElectrcSoldierPorygn: Computer program got a virus.

PorygonGLITCH.png

To use:
Code:
[noparse][IMG]http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/Thunder410/Sprite%20Shop/PorygonGLITCH.png[/IMG][/noparse]

3 request spots left!

Re: The Smeargle Sprite Store - Now with Generic Lickies!

I hate to post again, but I just wanted to say that I now have Generic Lickies! See the first page for an example.
(Generic lickies are not based on a Pokemon though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom