• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The so-and-so for president game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treemo

Ca-va? Ca-va.
Reaction score
This was inspired by the presidential campaign going on in the US, as well as a little joke on the N-sider forums, and me and Glacia thought this would be fun. Basically, you pick any random video game character, anime character, cartoon character, or whatever (heck, you could even pick a toaster) and make a little slogan or advertisement saying to vote for them for "President". And then type a quote of approval from said whatever (lol, Toaster: ".........")

Example:
-------------------------------------------------------
Tired of your annoying relatives bugging you every second of your life? Tired of little kids in green busting into your house and stealing all of your tax money? Vote for Ganondorf. He'll "handle" all of those annoying relatives and lock all those little green kids in a dark closet where they'll run around and bump into random objects.

"I'm Ganondorf, and I approve this message."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Something like that. And of course it should be funny. As for mine... I guess the example will be mine. ^_^''

Post away.

Oh, this looks like fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Want more time off work to play at the beach?" "Tired of getting bothered by those pesky
Skeptics?" Vote for Water Horse. "He gives rides to the kiddies, and with his Scotish background, he plays a great bag pipe!" "He'll rid the world of non-belivers!"

Water Horse: *In own language* My name is Coruiso, and I approve this message.

[picture of shark appears with voiceover]

"Hi. And my name is [insert shark noises here]. Absolutely sick of the 'Donor for Lil' Timmy' people who come at your door? Or Sharkman stealing away your girlfriend? Vote for [insert shark noises here], and we'll take care of that for you."

paid by the donor for lil' timmy foundation

Not a fan of Italian plumbers? Hate those pesky princesses? Think weird turtles and brown globs are the way to go? Then vote Bowser.

I'm Bowser, and I approve this message.

(Paid for by Meowth for President)

Are you tired of having our country losing $? If so vote for Mewoth! He will give us ca$h by using Pay Day. All that count$ is Money and Meowth.

I am meowth and I approve this message.

Looks like a party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sick of all of those Rock-type Pokémon killing our planet? Want to have a tree that's not a tree? Or have a cool, gentle Rock-type? Then vote Sudowoodo. He can protect anyone with his Wood Hammer. He can help kids with their schoolwork. "Sudo, sudo!"

"Su do, Sudowoodo, su do woodo su dowoo."
("I am Sudowoodo, and I approve this message.")

Instead of writing somethin, watch this
---------------------------------
thInuyashaforPresidentLOL.gif

---------------------------------
He has my vote!

Tired of being lazy? Tired of staggering around, trying to live through your 9 to 5 job? Then vote for Tomo! Tomo Takino! She will put pulse-pounding music on all the airwaves! She will make sure everything that might be considerably deemed edible contains more than half its weight in coffee beans!She will free up half of the TV channels for the sake of aerobics! All that and MUCH MORE when you vote for Tomo Takino!
"I'm Tomo Takino, and I approve of this message! YAAAAY!!!"

Tired of being tired? Tired of having no one to play with? Then vote for Cheese! Cheese! He will put everything in order. He will make everything joyful and sunny. He will make everything light and bubbly. He will keep you alert with his screaming. He will annoy the blue blob for the sake of greatness!
"I'm Cheese, & I approve this message! WAAH!"

Is your peverted boss with a fire fetish getting you down? Are Humunculi and thier psyco-bitch creator slaughtering every single one of your friends and family? Crazy Ishbalans with a God complex giving you a hard time? Vote for Edward Elric. He promises to beat the F*&^ out of all of those dickweeds and keep an IRON GRASP (lol pun) on his ideals to keep everyone happy. Think Ed. Big things come in small packages.

Ed: "I'm Ed and... HEY WAIT I'M NOT SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll try...

-----------------------------------
Voice over: Tired of George Bush not making a decision on trying to take over the world? Want someone who will rule with an iron fist? Want someone who tries to kill his mom everyday on a hit comedy? When you vote for this candidate, you get all that and a diaper change.

I'm Stewie Griffin and I approve this message.

^Dude, Lol. That would be scary.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tired of all those, weak, pathetic pokemon? Want a guy who knows bad pokemon from good pokemon? Like weirdos with purple hair? Then vote for Paul! He'll kick out all the Chimchars! He'll make everyone dye their hair a disturbing shade of purple! And most of all, he has fangirls and fanboys galore! *Shows Doger Jazz and Crsytal Clair standing alone in a silent parking lot holding a banner saying "We love you Paul", and wearing fake smiles while waving*

"My name is Paul, and I approve this pathetic message"

Last edited:
^LOL that is funny

Do you want Lots of pokemon? Do you hate this loser called Ash Ketchum? And do you like having lots of cheerleaders? If so, vote for gary. He will win the Pokemon League and defeat Ash!

I am Gary Oak and I approve this dumb message.

^Gary and Paul could run against eachother!

--------------------------------------------------

Want a leader with a brain? Tired of your neighbors aways trying to bite your head off?
Vote for Bulbasuar! He's a great leader with a girl friend! He wants to win the fight against Squirtles! And he's retro!

Bulba-bulba-bulbasaur bulba! (I am Bulbasaur and I approve this message)

Want a leader with a brain? Tired of your neighbors aways trying to bite your head off?
Vote for Bulbasuar! He's a great leader with a girl friend! He wants to win the fight against Squirtles! And he's retro!

Bulba-bulba-bulbasaur bulba! (I am Bulbasaur and I approve this message)

But wait, the Bulbasaur are president of Bulbagarden already! XD

---

Are those Fire-type punks out to get you again? Want an actually cute president for once? Vote for Gastrodon! (Note: there will be a forced country split and thus the east one will lead WEST, and west will lead EAST. no mistakes there.)

'Wrreeeah~! Slrupslrupslrup!'
TRANSLATION: Vote for me~! I approve this message!

yea. civil war

Are you sick of bulbasaur ruling bulbapedia? do you want bulbgarden to be renamed chargarden? If so, vote for charmander. he will defeat bulbasaurs.

Char-Char-Charmander Char (Translation: I am charmander and i approve this message)

Are you tired of Bulbagarden being run by Bulbasaur? Agree that it should be re-named Turtlegarden? The vote for Squirtle! He's a much better leader then that made-up Charmander!

Squirtle-squrt-squirtle! (I am Squirtle and I approve this message!)

Are you tired of bulbagarden being run by Bulbasaur? Do you think Totogarden sounds better? If so, vote for Totodile! He is a better leader than Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander.

Toto, Toto, Totodile (I am totodile and I approve this message)

(Paid for by Kaorin)
Tired of having a male president? Want someone new to run the field? Then you want MISS SAKAKI! She's got an excellent mind, a good voice for karaoke, and a bizarre affinity for homicidal kittens! She can handle it all! Just give her the call. SAKAKI FOR PRESIDENT!
(Sakaki blushes and passes out from embarrassment)

(paid for by brock)

Are you sick of boring life? Do you want Nurse Joys and officer jennys? If so, vote for brock. he will have more to have crushes on only to get his ears pulled.

I am brock AND I approve this message (has crush)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom