• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The SOS Brigade, Miss Haruhi, has returned.

Miss Haruhi

Has returned.
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm an inactive member. D: And, my life has now been changed. I've decided on staying here on the Bulbagarden.

Make me a warm welcome, someone, and have a good night. :3

Thank you,
Miss Haruhi

Yay, welcome back, Miss Haruhi, and hope to see you around! :p

Welcome back!
Only one post, eh? Well, I hope to see more of them. ^^

A belated welcome, Miss Haruhi!

Greetings at the forums! If you are back here, then why is that your first post? Does that mean you never felt like joining until now?

That's it for now.

Welcome back to the forums, huh? Being inactive is no barrier as long as you are willing to stick around. Posting even just a little bit every day should help. I hope to see you again!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom