• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Spear Key

Ketchum

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I checked Bulbapedia and it only said that its origin and use are unknown for now.

But what do you guys think the Spear Key does and what connection if any does it have to Arceus?

Where did it come from? Who hid it in those ruins?

In the anime TG used the Draco plate and another one I think, suggesting it could be connected to Arceus.

Do you think this means Arceus will appear in the anime besides the movie?

Discuss the Spear Key and the ongoing TG storyline.

Well, from what I've seen, it's semi-safe to say that it awakens Parukia and Darugia, but I don't think it has any connection to Aruseusu. If it did, I think the Ginga-Dan would've said something about it.

Team Galactic have a few more episodes left and anything could happen outside the game's canon storyline for them. It's the anime, so make assumptions all you want.

A Pokemon like Arceus deserves a movie, not an episode. Not even a two-parter.

Well, from what I've seen, it's semi-safe to say that it awakens Parukia and Darugia, but I don't think it has any connection to Aruseusu. If it did, I think the Ginga-Dan would've said something about it.

Hehe...I see what you did there.

Anyway, the Supearu keyu was used to activate the Burue rigufutsu on the recent Iron isurando arc so I guess it activated something with the light on Mt. Tengan. They´ll most likely need the lake trio to awake the 2 dragons though.

Anyway, the Supearu keyu was used to activate the Burue rigufutsu on the recent Iron isurando arc so I guess it activated something with the light on Mt. Tengan. They´ll most likely need the lake trio to awake the 2 dragons though.

.....You've lost me there.

Hehe...I see what you did there.

I admit it, I laughed. I'd correct the romanizations but that was the whole point, wasn't it?

If it doesn't bring out Dialga and/or Palkia, then the next best guess would be that it reveals the spear pillar or something.

do you think it has something to do with the lake trio? how will the lake trio be used in the anime???

If it doesn't bring out Dialga and/or Palkia, then the next best guess would be that it reveals the spear pillar or something.

That's what they were trying to use it for, but they were only about to scan about 60% of Mt. Tengan before Pikachu blasted the machine.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom