• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for ACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for ACT Today to ...

The Speed Gamers are planning a week-long Pokémon marathon in aid of ACT Today. They intend to catch all 646 currently available Pokémon during the seven-day event, which will also feature playthroughs of numerous side games. This event will be streamed live on Bulbagarden.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for

All Pokemon, including Arceus, Mewtwo, Mew, Victini, Deoxys, and Darkrai? cant say I have faith in them...

Re: The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for

Victini isn't a problem. The distribution is running right now.

I just went and asked about this. The event legendaries are being donated by other players.

This particular Bulbanews article is being continuously updated with the Pokémon caught. We'll update it with their nicknames in the future if possible also.

They're doing some hilarious stuff when they meet periodic donation goals. Belly flop into a pool in a Pikachu suit, human pyramid, silly string, cinnamon challenge, drawing requests, song requests.

A guy just sang "Groove is in the Heart" as if Bob Dylan covered it. I never thought I could laugh so hard while watching this.

Yay, cause I have autism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom