• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Sprite Shop With The Worst Name Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junglebook

Mischief managed.
Reaction score
bannerpng.png

Hello, peoples. I have a shop now! Lol the slogan makes it sound like this is the best shop. *laughs* :p What I can do:
Scratch sprites- Sprites made from no other sprites,
Splices- Two or more pokemon sprites spliced together,
Fakemon- A splice, recolour or scratch sprite of your fakemon,
Reposes- A pokemon sprite in the pose of another sprite,
Recolours (I'm Australian, deal with the U)- A pokemon sprite with its colours and/or pattern changed,
Animations- Animated sprites
Pixel overs- A piece of art traced over in pixels,
Sprite edits- A sprite with a small edit
and I'll attempt other requests. Keyword: attempt. No forms required, just post and give me as much information as you think I'll need to make the sprite how you want it. Give credit if/where you use them.

Last edited:
Ok first request : an animated General grevious sprite for an avtaar.

Ok I'll try. Know any good pics I could use for a reference? And how many frames do you want it to have?

Hi there! Can I get a Shiny Mew scratch sprite and, do you do pixel art or just trace overs?

Sure, I can do pixel art, too. And mew are easy for me so your scratch won't take too long.
Edit: Told ya.
bluemewrequest.png

Last edited:
Hmmm disisions disisions....
OK how bout a latios sprite NEVER BEFORE SEEN! (thats where you step in) :) And a mew2azard. Note: not original!look at mine!(thanks bluemew and vasili!)

So what you want is a latios scratch sprite and a mewtwo/charizard splice?
Edit: I made them anyway even though I didn't get an answer.
Latios:
ultimatetraderrequest.png

Mew2azard:
ultimate_trader_requesttransparent.gif

Last edited:
WOW sorry I didn't respond....thanks.

Can I get a pixel drawing? Just attempt this, lots of people that try this can't....

Well. I have a fan fic and I need some drawings from it. This will take a while and a lot of work. (Well, at least I think so.)

For the first drawing, I want a girl with long black curly hair, a leather jacket and black corset underneath, jeans, and black boots. Give her fox ears and tail.

For the next and last drawing, I would like a Shiny Mew and a Mewtwo standing next to each other. Make the Mew have a Mewtwo costume and the Mewtwo a Mew costume. Make sure to give the Mewtwo an upset face and crossing his arms.

I swear, if you can do this, I will be like this the whole day:

O_O

If you can't, it's alright, you're still awesome ;)

Oh sorry I haven't been checking this for a while.
@Padfoot: I tried yours but it turned out really bad and I don't think I can make a good version, sorry.
@Bluemew: I think I can try that.
@Poketoon: Splice or scratch?

Hi there, could you maybe make me a scatch trainer sprite? If so, the trainer is a guy, around 17 years old, short brown (slightly ruffled) hair. Is wearing a thin-material fern/pine green hoodie with grey arms (from the elbow to the wrist) as well as a grey undershirt which is visible around the neck and at the bottom of the hoodie (I can get you a pic if you want as I generally do not describe stuff very well). Lower half is baggyish jeans with black/white trainers.

Thanks in advance. And Us are cool!

Ok, yes to all of you. Until I've finished these, don't make any more requests please.

Coud you make a sigpicture with a fire background, the forms of missingno and the text ''Welcome to Hell!!''
Thanks in advance

Ok I've made a few of them.
Houndeath:
houndeath15373759159-iaza.gif

Charizard:
newwipcharizard.png

Rock eeveelution (Actually made for a contest but it's still a rock-type eeveelution.)
rockeeveelutionwip.png

@MewtwoTyphlosionDark: I'll try your request but I'm not too sure how good I am at sigs.

Sorry for the double post but nobody would see if I edited the old one. I just wanted to say sorry for the wait if you're still waiting on a request and I'm trying to get them finished today. I'll edit this post with the requests later.
Edit: Misigno. sig:
misingnosig.png

Last edited:
hi can you make these sprites animate together?

in that order?
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom