• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Sprite Shop With The Worst Name Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
steelix_lover_request12919794862-iaza.gif

It came out blurry because the frames were different sizes, sorry.

Could You make a scratch toodile sprite for me,Please? ^.^
If so, thankies

thanks! its great! btw its ment to be like that the blue bits a flying platform

Hi. Can you make these pictures animated with an invisible background? Thanks in advance!

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
psuamkpukrian_request15615681557-iaza.gif

That was quick for me. I really need to do those other request that have been there for a month. ^_^;

I'm sorry, I put the wrong pics. These are the ones I wanted animated, but do you think you could fix them to where it looks like shes walking, you know clean it up?

picture.php
picture.php

Kinda like the one in Blazaking Ex's signature.

image.php

I'm sorry, I put the wrong pics. These are the ones I wanted animated, but do you think you could fix them to where it looks like shes walking, you know clean it up?

picture.php
picture.php

Kinda like the one in Blazaking Ex's signature.

image.php

In order for you to make it look that smooth you need to provide three frames. The two you have already provided and a third that shows the trainer standing straight. Like this:

Last edited:
hi again! can you make these tottaly ameture scrach sprites animated?
picture.php

please tell me what you think of it because its my first scrach sprite!

Can you put a Background on an animated .gif file? Its an image which must be made transparent and then the animation put on it.

@psuamkpukrian:
psuampukrian_new_request12246726824-iaza.gif

Like that?

@Steelix lover: I can do that. Do you want the background transparent?
@Aerodactyl: Hmm I think I could do that.
@ weeheedog: Sure can.

I'm going to try to do the older requests first because they've been waiting for a while. I saved them for last because they were the hardest.

If my request is too hard to do then don't worry about it.

You make some really nice stuff! I wanted a scratch-sprite, but don't want to bother you if you're too busy xD are you taking new requests?

Say, could you make a normal/ground form Shaymin that had gold grass/fur? It should be about twice as big as the ones in the games. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom