• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Sprite Shop With The Worst Name Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm still taking new requests. I'll work on some requests when I get on the computer with Photoshop installed on it.
EDIT: Meh couldn't be bothered changing computers but I made the scratch Notched-ear Pichu on Paint.
nep_request4626746664-iaza.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still taking new requests. I'll work on some requests when I get on the computer with Photoshop installed on it.
EDIT: Meh couldn't be bothered changing computers but I made the scratch Notched-ear Pichu on Paint.
nep_request4626746664-iaza.gif

Great then! I wanted a scratch trainer sprite of this girl. She has light blue eyes, and is wearing black flats (which can't be seen in the drawing). I can't decide if I want a walking chibi sprite, a normal sprite or a VS. sprite... you can pick whichever's the easiest. I don't wanna be too much trouble. Thanks in advance!

I would like a scratch one with a Lucario riding an Arceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom