• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Squid Girl Inkvasion Supporter Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Over the last week, both me and my seven year old brother have become addicted to Squid Girl (to the extent that when there was a blow up shark on The Jonathan Ross Show last night, I reacted just like Squid Girl would have xD).

As the second season has recently started (and can be watched legally on Crunchyroll), I was wondering how many of you are fellow undersquids of the emissary of the sea?

I was thinking of importing Media Blaster's region 1 release, but I've heard that the case is so terrible that the discs all end up scratched up...anyone had that problem?

Aaah, Ika Musume!! She's awesome ^w^

I've watched so little of the show, but it's pretty awesome. I'm planning on getting the figma they're making of her :D

Aaah, Ika Musume!! She's awesome ^w^

I've watched so little of the show, but it's pretty awesome. I'm planning on getting the figma they're making of her :D
I wish I could buy stuff like that. The UK is absolutely evil with customs - anything over £18 (soon to be over £15) I have to pay additional charges for customs clearance >>

I actually haven't watched a lot of this, but I've loved what I have seen. Squid Girl makes my stomach happy. .///.

The other day, my 7 year old brother was trying to sing the opening theme for the first season - it was adorable xD

I love Ika Musume, I watched the first season during the Summer and fell in love. I plan on watching the second season when it finishes airing. (I have a hard time keeping up with anime that are currently airing.)

I've never seen it, but just looking it up on Google makes me... intrigued. XD

Is there a dub or is it just in Japanese?

I've never seen it, but just looking it up on Google makes me... intrigued. XD

Is there a dub or is it just in Japanese?
Media Blasters are currently releasing a dub in America. Currently, only the first half (6 episodes) of season 1 has been released.

I gilly have enjoyed the first 6 episodes and I ink I will continue to watch the dubs, just the hear the puns.
GO SQUID GIRL! Her inkvasion is kinda justified after all.

A U.S. Blu-Ray release of season 1 has been announced for next March! Also, MangaUK have said that they will license Squid Girl for a UK BD release if 3000 people sign a petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom