• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: The Strangest Thing You've Ever Done in Fanfiction

I love how every single person who's written something vaguely erotic or otherwise titillating has written this line. It makes me feel less insecure about doing it myself in my early days.

If those words ever again leave my fingertips and are forced into existence by me again may I be struck down by a flying ice cream truck or something equally as bizarre. I swear.

I was legit thinking about making a Joke Fanfic called Reader X Speedwagon from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. But I remembered that I hate writing...

i did a lot of dumb writing stuff, like the time i wrote a self-insert of markiplier and jacksepticeye where the main character was a famous minecraft youtuber.

i do have a really old pokemon fanfiction that is absolutely horrible to read again, but it's pretty funny, so i'd suggest it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11255326/1/Espeon-and-Umbreon-A-Dream

i was nine when i wrote this and i thought it was the best thing ever.

edit: please don't read my old account bio i'm in tears

I wrote a fanfiction where Emmet from The LEGO Movie and Wallace from Pokémon had a duel in front of Norman's house. Don't ask for context. I later found out that Emmet and Wallace have the same VA, so am I psychic? Idk.

I mean at least I wasn't writing fanfic about my classmates, something my classmate (and "friend") was doing around the same time.

Last edited:
.....Hmmm.....Probably a fair amount but hey I write what I want to see others make.

I mean when it comes to Pokemon is Ash more or less discovering how to do Storm Access to make Z-Crystals for himself weird? What about 'the Ash clones you sometimes see in the anime are actually his half siblings and he has thousands of them everywhere except Ultra Mega and the Draconids'? What about 'after Ash goes back in time and reality resets a bit, even Ash can't figure out how old he was and when anyone tries to figure it out they get confused (May aged backwards?)'.

Reset Bloodlines writer BTW.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom