• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: The Super Pokefriends Christmas Special (PG, Holiday one-shot)

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
Merry...*looks at computer clock* two days before Christmas, everyone!

As mentioned by the end of Shadow Apocalypse, I said I was going to post a short one-shot of a Christmas special with your favorite Super Pokemon team, the Super Pokefriends! This is a "just-for-fun" thing and something for the holidays. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it and it's partial christmas-y special clichè's. Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's get to work!

The Super Pokefriends Christmas Special!

It's a lovely time in the city of Sael. Christmas is upon them, and everyone is putting aside their differences and showing each other the love and compassion they need. Many kids are behaving for Santa's sweet arrival of gifts for the well behaved. Shoppers crowd the stores, getting last minute gifts, and with a day left before Christmas Eve, the citizens of Sael City are as busy as ever.

Even the Super Pokefriends are very happy to see Santa come. They're especially preparing for the holiday adventure that awaited them. Each of them had an assigned task: Miss Mirage, the Butterfree, and Flashfire, the Charmeleon, are all hanging the decorations both outside and inside the house, while it's solely up to Powerchu, the Pichu, to get the best Christmas tree possible. The task is easy for him, since his super strength made him chop the best one down and land on his hands as he carries the heavy tree to the Super Pokefriends HQ. Once inside, he places it in the center and stands it up right. It's now up to Sparkster, the Pikachu and the main leader of the super Pokemon group, to place all the decorations up with his lighting speed. The tree's being decorated very quickly, it's almost as if it was doing it all by itself. With the base completed, all that's left is for the final member, Longshot, the Buizel, to place the star on top of the large tree. He uses his extension powers to send his paw to the very top, placing the star perfectly on the top of the now completed christmas tree.

"It looks amazing!" Sparkster said.

The tree's shining as bright as ever, and they're all truly proud of it. Powerchu's really excited about this and can't wait for Christmas to come.

"Excited to see Santa, Powerchu?" Miss Mirage asked as she flutters towards him.

"Yes, I am!" Powerchu replied. "I can't wait to get that gigantic train set! I've had my eye on that for months now!"

"And you've been a really good boy this year," Sparkster said.

Powerchu giggles while Flashfire sighs and walks off.

"What's wrong?" Powerchu asked.

"Aren't you too old to believe in Santa?" he asked.

"Why not?" Powerchu asked. "He's real, after all! He always brings us gifts."

He looks behind him.

"There's no such thing as Santa," he snarled.

Powerchu's heart came to a complete stop. Flashfire's usually intelligent when it came to the Pokefriends, so it was natural for Powerchu to believe in him so easily.

"That's not nice, Flashfire!" Sparkster snapped. "Apologize, right now!"

Flashfire walks off while Powerchu looks down in shame. He feels bad for ever believing in Santa, now that he knows that he's merely a fake.

"Powerchu, don't believe in what Flashfire said," Miss Mirage replied.

He didn't listen to her. Powerchu begins to cry and runs off while Longshot attempts to grab him. Unfortunately, Powerchu is faster than Longshot's stretchy arm, so he misses him easily. He retracts his arm to his body, while Sparkster wonders what to do now. He goes down the hall to the Pokefriends rooms and goes to Powerchu's room, which is locked tight. Even with super speed, Sparkster isn't able to break it.

"Powerchu, come on out!" Sparkster said.

"No!" Powechu yelled, crying. "I want Christmas to be over! Santa isn't real!"

"That's not true!" Sparkster said. "Flashfire was just being a jerk. You have every right to believe Santa is real whether he is or not!"

Sparkster could hear Powerchu attempting to stop crying after hearing him. Sparkster wonders if he actually got through to Powerchu.

"Sparkster?" Powerchu asked.

"Yes, little bro?" Sparkster asked.

Powerchu shoots the door into Sparkster, crushing him as Powerchu comes out proudly.

"I'm going to prove Santa is real!" Powerchu said. "Time for my special hand-made Santa Claus trap!"

The door falls down while Sparkster comes with it. He shakes himself off and looks at Powerchu in confusion.

"A Santa trap?" Sparkster asked.

"And how will you accomplish that?" Miss Mirage asked.

"You'll see!" Powerchu said running off happily.

Sparkster wonders how he will be able to construct a Santa trap and make it work. Then again, he realized who was building it, the super strength-induced Powerchu. He sighs as he heads into the opposite direction towards the training room on the other end, leaving Miss Mirage to look out the door to the outside area, feeling worried for Powerchu and his plan.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the dreaded Baron Banette continues to spy on the Pokefriends through his super sneaky camera that allows him to see Sparkster through the base walls, despite being outside. Banette laughs sinisterly as he goes down the steps of his main room.

“So the Pokefriends are worried about Santa, eh?” Baron Banette said. “Well, not if I have anything to say about it! Come, my Sableye duo!”

Two, imp-like creatures with ninja-like outfits pop out from the shadows and greet their boss with a bow.

“We’re going to ruin Christmas for those Pokelosers if it’s the last thing I do! But first, I need you two to make me a Santa outfit. If we can reveal to little Powerchu that Santa isn’t as jolly as some people think, then he’ll be crushed! Get to it, pronto!”

“Shouldn’t we get your size, first?” one of them asked.

“I’m an XXS size, now get moving!”

The Sableye duo retreat into a room and prepare on the evil Santa suit for their evil boss.

“With this Santa suit,” Baron Banette began, rubbing his hands together, “Powerchu will hate Christmas forever!”

Banette laughs maniacally in his genius plan. Suddenly, the Sableye duo returns with a hand crafted Santa outfit, hat and all, made specifically to fit him, tail hole included.

“Wow, what service,” he said.

Banette takes the suit itself, removes his prince-like outfit and tries it on. It seems to fit pretty nicely, or at least until he gets his tail through, in which it proceeds to rip easily.

“This suit is too small!” he snapped. “My tail won’t fit!”

“Perhaps you need surgery for that thing?” one of the Sableye said.

“YOU ARE NOT REMOVING MY TAIL!!!! Make the tail hole bigger. It seems to fit the rest of me quite nicely.”

The Sableye take the suit back and begin to work on both the rip and the tail hole. They immediately come back out (and once again, Banette was impressed with the service) to show him the suit. He tries it on and manages to get a clean fit this time.

“Don’t I look so good as jolly ol’ Santa Claus?”

“Indeed, boss!” they both said.

“Good, we should make ourselves a Santa sleigh. It’s not santa without the sleigh.”

“But boss, he uses flying Stantler!” one of the Sableye said. “Where can we find a Stantler that can fly?”

Banette smiles as sinisterly as ever, leaving the Sableye duo to know exactly what he wants from them. They gulp nervously as he grabs the two of them to use as their makeshift Stantler.

------------------------

Longshot and Miss Mirage continue travel through Sael City looking for gifts to give to the other Pokefriends. They plan to head to a toy store to get Powerchu some gifts, since neither of them have anything for him. Longshot knew of Powerchu’s plan from Miss Mirage, but he feels it's a sad waste of time, since he, too, didn’t believe in Santa. He is too old to believe in him anymore.

“I think Powerchu’s going to end up upset anyway,” Longshot said, “since…you know.”

“I know what Flashfire said wasn’t nice,” Miss Mirage replied, “but Powerchu wants to do everything to admit that Santa exists. There has to be some way we can prove to him that he’s real.”

“But he’s…umm…I mean, we don’t know that he is real.”

“There has to be a way to make him happy this Christmas. Maybe Sparkster can think of something.”

“I don’t know. I heard of him getting a rock or something and clonking him with it. I just hope he doesn’t end up getting coal this Christmas.”

“Didn’t you just comment that Santa isn’t real?”

Longshot stutters a little.

“S-So?” Longshot asked.

“Well, you have nothing to worry about. He’ll get his proof, don’t you worry.”

Longshot and Miss Mirage continue to go through the toy store to see what they could find for Powerchu while still making him feel happy this Christmas. They knew he wanted the gigantic train set that was very pricey, but he only wanted that from Santa.

Speaking of Powerchu, he's too busy standing in the freezing cold winter air, looking at a see-saw that would become part of his "Santa trap."

"Maybe I should move it a bit more?" he asked himself.

He tilts his head, trying to get a better view of it. Eventually, he tilts his head so far the he falls over.

"I need a better idea!" he whined.

"Powerchu?" someone said.

Powerchu looks up to see Sparkster, looking at him with his head tilted as well. Powerchu just blinks cutely while staring at his older brother.

"What're you doing?" Sparkster asked.

Powerchu lifts himself up and adjusts his goggles on his head.

"I'm making a Santa trap!" Powerchu said.

"A Santa...trap?"

"Yeah, it's going to work like this..."

Powerchu slowly explained that it involves him making a see-saw-like structure that shoots a large rock towards Santa so that it would knock him into a hole in the ceiling and down onto the ground near the tree, thus making Powerchu happy and proving Santa's existence.

"Wouldn't that anger Santa?" Sparkster asked.

"What do you mean?" Powerchu asked.

"I mean, throwing a rock at him would be a bit naughty. I wouldn't be surprised if he placed coal in your stocking and left right there."

"But...it's not like it's malicious or anything!"

"Yeah, but how would you like it if you got hit with a rock that's bigger than you?"

Powerchu could imagine Santa glaring at him in anger and chucking him a piece of coal as revenge. He becomes nervous, and scared that this whole idea could prove to hurt him instead of help him.

“What am I doing?” Powerchu asked.

Sparkster smiles, knowing that his brother was smart enough to back down from something like this.

“Maybe I should use a smaller rock?” he asked himself.

Sparkster falls over in annoyance, since that surely wasn’t what he meant. Powerchu continues to ponder about his idea.

"Come inside,” Sparkter said, getting up off the ground. “Don't worry about that too much. Besides, I know he'll come."

Sparkster walks to the back entrance, while Powerchu reluctantly follows. He really wanted to get Flashfire to admit that Santa was real, but how was he supposed to do that. What if he wasn’t real? His brother was right, though; he shouldn’t worry too much about all of this. Christmas Eve would soon come, and there was only one day left before Santa’s adventure across the globe.

----------------------------------------

As the dawn of Christmas Eve came, the Pokefriends were happily sleeping in their rooms without a sound to their names. Powerchu, though, is stirring in his sleep. He opens his eyes to hear someone banging on his door and cowers in fear under his blanket.

“Wh-who’s there?” Powerchu asked.

The door busts down as Powerchu gasps in shock at what he's seeing right now: the famous Santa Claus, standing right in front of him. Powerchu is absolutely speechless that the jolly man himself came to see him, however, he isn’t so jolly. He's actually angry with Powerchu, and he has a bad feeling why.

“I know what you're trying to do!” he said. “You wanted to hurt poor, little ol' me!”

“I-I didn’t mean it!” Powerchu asked. “I-I was only trying to…”

“Trying to get yourself in trouble, you mean?!” Santa asked, with his voice becoming more demonic by the second. “Well, maybe this will brighten your day!”

Powerchu’s pillow slowly becomes a group of black rocks. He knew that it was real coal.

“C-Coal?” Powerchu asked, ready to cry at any moment.

“Oh, there’s more where that came from!”

Suddenly, Powerchu’s room becomes coal. He soon finds himself sinking in the moving rocks, as if it was water. He flails about, but the rocks slowly take him under. Santa just laughs in his misery as Powerchu cries for help.

“SPARKSTER!!!!”

Powerchu finally jolts up on his real bed to find that it was all a dream. He slowly breathes in and out to calm down, but his little nightmare made him nervous about his plan.

“What do I do now?” Powerchu asked. “Maybe proving that Santa exists isn’t such a good idea after all.”

Powerchu wanted to prove to Flashfire that Santa was real, but he was afraid that Santa might be angry with him. He suddenly thinks of another idea. He’ll just surprise Santa by sleeping outside near the Christmas tree!

“I got it!” he said.

Powerchu runs out of his room and heads towards the Christmas tree, but a really long arm grabs Powerchu on his back and stops him from moving.

"Where are your going?" the Pokemon behind him asked.

Powerchu looks back to see Longshot, whose arm is grabbing Powerchu's back right now.

"I'm going to the Christmas tree!" Powerchu asked. "I don't want to miss Santa when he comes down our chimney!"

"We don't have a chimney," Longshot replied, "we have an opening at the top. Besides, he only knows that he'll ignore you unless you're in your room."

"I want to prove Santa's existence!"

"Would you just drop what Flashfire said. He was being a jerk."

"I don't care! I want to prove him wrong!"

He shoves Longshot's arm off of him and runs off to the Christmas tree. Longshot brings his arm back to normal and sighs.

'What am I going to do with him?" he asked himself.

He soon sees Sparkster standing next to him, and he, too, is worried about Powerchu's plan.

"I have to do something, but what?" Sparkster asked.

He tries to think of an idea. He knew that he didn't believe in Santa, but what could he do for his younger brother who did. Suddenly, he has an idea!

"I got it!" Sparkster said. "Where's the costume shop for Pokemon around here?"

"Well, it's on...wait, you're not thinking..."

"Yep. I'm going to become Santa Claus!"

Sparkster rushes to the Christmas tree to see how Powerchu was doing, while Longshot wonders if his idea would go off without a hitch? Sparkster soon sees Powerchu setting up his blanket and his stuffed Powerchu plush that Sparkster gave him last Christmas.

"Powerchu, what're you doing?" Sparkster asked.

"Well," Powerchu began, "I had a nightmare that Santa forced me into a sand trap-like pit made out of coal, so I decided to scrap that problem and do the next best thing. Camp out in the middle of the base, waiting for his arrival!"

"You're really desperate in proving Santa exists, aren't you?"

“I’m going to prove that Flashfire is wrong! Santa does exist!”

Sparkster's worried about his little brother acting the way he is right now. But he didn’t know what he could do to help him. He decides to go to his current plan: posing as Santa Claus!. He immediately goes into his room to set things up, but he soon hears something near his room, in Longshot’s room in fact. He listens in as Flashfire, who was inside, talks to Longshot about this new ultimate city model that he could use as a rampage scene for some spare time. It’s extremely rare and really hard to find these days. Sparkster gets a huge idea and goes outside to find a toy store that sold this rare set.

----------------------------------

The two Sableye henchmen, both wearing Stantler antlers, were outside in the freezing cold waiting for Baron Banette to return. They were both acting as faux reindeer to fly their boss’s Santa sleigh. Sure enough, Baron Banette comes out in his neatly made Santa suit and hops into the sleigh for take off.

“All right, any of you know how to fly?” Baron asked. They both shake their heads. “Well now you will. With these jet packs!”

He hands them both a set of jet packs as they both strap it on.

“Okay, time for a Christmas filled take off,” Banette said. “Sinister Santa is coming to town!”

Banette whips both of their jet packs to kick-start them off to flight. Their jets send them flying, but unbeknownst to Baron Banette, neither of them have any control over their jet packs. They fly all over the place until they rocket down into the nearby lake that was near the Banette-like base. The water is freezing, and the three of them are freezing as well.

“You imbeciles!” Banette said, bonking each one on the head. “Don’t you twits know how to control a jet pack?”

“Sorry, boss,” the two Sableye said.

“All right, we’re going to try this again, and this time, you better get it right!”

They took a while to get back to the top, but once they do, the Sableye strap the jet packs on again as Banette jump-starts the two of them as they fly off. Banette had much more control than before and laughs as he takes the sleigh throughout the sky. Banette laughs as he whips those two into shape as they fly faster. Banette’s whipping accidentally triggers one of the buttons that powers it an causes them to fly about uncontrollably, just as they did before. This time, they land into a tree, causing them to fall and land on the soft snow below. They all get up and rub their heads in pain.

“That was stupid,” Banette said.

They suddenly hear quaking noises that progressively get closer and closer. The louder the sound was, the heavier the quake below. They soon see a shadow towering over them, and it was none other than Flashfire in his gigantic form.

“Uh…oh…” they all said. Flashfire immediately lifts his leg up, causing them to freak out. “W-W-Wait, STOP!!!”

It was too late. Flashfire slams his foot to the ground and squishes them all. He happily smiles as he storms off in the direction he just came from. Banette slowly gets up and rubs his head, which is in more pain than before.

“That wasn’t fair!” he whined.

The Sableye duo soon recover as well, only to be socked by their boss once more. Their boss surely isn’t happy, plus his suit was ruined as well. He sighs in his failure, since it took forever to build the now ruined sleigh. He isn’t going to be Santa at this point.

-----------------------------------------------

The night of Christmas Eve finally arrives. Everyone is happily awaiting Santa’s arrival for the morning of the 25th. Powerchu, though, wasn’t sleeping at all. He was peeking under his blanket, hoping that he’d finally arrive soon. He pretends to sleep, but he just couldn’t, since he would probably miss Santa.

“Where is he?” Powerchu whispered to himself. “Doesn’t he come around Christmas Eve to bring presents?”

Powerchu jumps out of bed to make sure that the sky hatch is open, since that’s what they use to have Santa come through. Powerchu checks to make sure he was coming, but he saw nothing at all.

“I better try to go to bed,” he said to himself.

Powerchu hops into bed and looks at the tree under his covers for his arrival. After a few hours, Powerchu was finally sound asleep. He's simply snoring a soft squeak as he waits for Santa. Sparkster, however, is dragging a large sack of gifts up a ladder, since that’s where his presents for the kids would be.

“Man, how does he do this?” Sparkster asked himself.

He finally gets to the top, drags the bag up onto the roof and breathes heavily at the hard work he did. He just wishes he had Powerchu’s ability instead of his super speed.

“Okay, that’s one job done.” Sparkster said. “Now to get on the ground of the base.”

Sparkster drags the bag of gifts towards the sky hatch, but once he got close enough, he trips a wire, and Sparkster knew exactly what it was, too.

Oh no!” Sparkster thought. “Powerchu forgot to remove his old trap!

Suddenly a large rock flings towards Sparkster’s direction and clonks him in the face, sending both him and the sack of gifts into the sky hatch, sending him plummeting to the ground and crashing violently. Powerchu jolts up and looks at the Pikachu under the sack of gifts.

“S…S…Santa?” Powerchu said softly. “Is that…really Santa?”

“Umm….young Pichu?” Sparkster asked. “A little help?”

Powerchu gets out of bed and lifts the heavy sack above his head to let “Sparkster Claus” up. Sparkster sees him and is immediately spooked, but soon gets into Santa mode.

“H-hi, little Pichu,” he said.

“Santa?” he asked, putting the sack down. “Is that really you?”

Sparkster laughs with his trademark (or at least, Santa’s trademark) “Ho ho ho!” laugh.

“It’s a pleasure to see you, Powerchu,” Sparkster Claus said. “Merry Christmas!”

“Aren’t you supposed to be a human?” Powerchu asked.

“Well, I…”

“And where’s your flying Stantler?” he asked again.

“Well, I…”

“And how come you aren’t fat?”

“Powerchu!” he snapped. Sparkster saw this and quickly apologized. “I really didn’t mean to snap like that, but…this is what I use to greet my fellow Pokemon friends. It’s always a clever disguise.”

Powerchu is still confused, but what did he know? He's staring into Santa’s eyes (Or at least, that of his brother’s) right now!

“Santa!” Powerchu said hugging Sparkster Claus. “It’s really you! Oh, I knew you were real all along!”

Powerchu’s strength ends up nearly crushing him, leaving Powerchu to realize his mistake.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Santa!”

“It’s all right,” Sparkster Claus said in pain. “I…should have protected myself. Anyway, I have a special gift for you!”

Sparkster goes into his Santa sack and pulls out a gift that was really big. Powerchu figured it was his huge train set and squealed in joy about it.

“You can’t open it until Christmas morning. Can you promise me that, Powerchu?.”

“I promise, Santa!” Powerchu said, happily cheering.

“Excellent, excellent! Well, I better get the rest of the gifts under this big ‘ol tree.”

Sparkster continues to spread the gifts about while Powerchu watches him. He still has the odd feeling that he isn’t Santa. He could tell it in his voice.

“Well, my work is done here!” Sparkster Claus said. “Since I can’t get back up from that thing, I’ll use your front door. Merry Christmas, Powerchu!”

Sparkster laughs happily as he takes the bag with him and runs out the door. Powerchu looks at all of the presents set under the tree itself. Powerchu looks back as he sees the main door close as Sparkster Claus goes towards the ladder he came up from.

“Was he really…?” Powerchu said, wondering if he was really his brother. “Oh, that’d just be silly. He’s not that desperate.”

He decides to keep to Santa’s words and goes to sleep. He was eagerly waiting for the day that Christmas came, but he still wonder if Santa Claus was the real thing. He just slowly drifts off to sleep, just like he promised.

---------------------------------------

The sun finally peeks into the base as Powerchu opens his eyes. He sees Sparkster looking right at him, wearing his usual Pokefriends get up. He knew exactly what he was here for.

“Santa came, Powerchu!” he said.

Powerchu already knew, but he decides to play along and cheer happily.

“Santa came!” he cheered. “Santa came!”

The others come out of their rooms to see the gifts lying about under the large Christmas tree. Everyone begins to unwrap their gifts, finding that they got what they wanted after all. Longshot got a sweater that fits him perfectly, while Powerchu got his train set that he wanted from Santa.

“It’s my train set!” Powerchu cheered, hugging it happily.

“Santa treated you good, huh?” Longshot said, wearing his sweater.

“Yep, I saw him, too!”

They were both confused, wondering if he was serious about it.

“He told me he turns into a Pikachu in order to give gifts to Pokemon. I saw him and he got me this train set!”

Flashfire just grunts, annoyed that Powerchu still believed in Santa.

“Hey, Flashfire!” Sparkster said. “Why don’t you check out what Santa got you?”

“Fine, but it’s probably something you got me,” he replied.

He slowly opens his gift, noticing the city model inside. He unwraps it completely and sees the rampaging city set that he talked to Longshot about.

“Hey, isn’t that…?” Longshot asked.

“It’s my city set!” he said. “Sparkster, did you?”

Sparkster shakes his head. He was obviously lying, but Flashfire didn’t see through it.

“Then how did?”

“Santa heard you somehow!” Powerchu said, reinforcing his belief in Santa Claus.

Flashfire was stunned that he actually got his city set. He just shakes his head and takes the set to his room to set it up. Powerchu was giggling happily, while Sparkster just pets him on the head.

“Merry Christmas, Powerchu!”

“Thanks, bro!”

They soon hear their door bell ring, leaving all of them to look at the door itself.

“Who’s ringing our bell at a time like this?” Sparkster asked.

Sparkster goes to the front door and opens it up to see a letter in front of him. He opens it up to read what it said. It was simply, "look up to your left." They soon heard a familiar and jolly laughter as they see something in the distance. It was a sleigh with nine Stantler flying and riding it into the sky.

"HO, HO, HO!!!!" he laughed.

They all look outside to see who it was, but Powerchu immediately knew who it was.

"It's...it's Santa!" he cheered.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!" he said happily.

Flashfire's jaw is on the ground, while Longshot's mouth is literally on the ground. They both couldn't believe that he's actually real. Flashfire wakes up and looks down at Powerchu and Sparkster.

"I think you have something to say to my little brother?" Sparkster said.

Flashfire sighs as he turns to him.

"Look...I'm really sorry that I said Santa wasn't real. I was just being a jerk."

"It's okay," Powerchu said. "It's Christmas after all! Come on, let's see what else he brought us!"

Sparkster smiles in reaction to his brother's excitement and goes inside as well. Everyone soon follows as they enjoy the rest of their Christmas. The time of peace was underway, and not even Baron Banette would dare attempt to harm this world.

Speaking of that poor unfortunate soul, he was too busy trying to get his sleigh out of the icy lake. They're already too late for their evil Santa plan, and Banette is really annoyed with this.

"Maybe not this time, but next Christmas, my plan will surely work!"

He laughs as hysterically as ever, but once the Sabeleye duo slips back into the lake again, he stops and simply sighs.

"Why must I have two incompetent dimwits on my side?" he asked.

And so, that's the story of the Super Pokefriends Christmas. Powerchu fully believes in Santa Claus, and so did the other members of the team. Sparkster never told him that he dressed up as Santa before he saw the real thing, but Powerchu knew full well, and actually appreciated what he did. It lifted his spirits and showed him the true meaning of Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom