• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Susushipping Thread! :D

Itsuki

BURN ALL THE THINGS
Reaction score
Because you know it's pretty sexy.

Susushipping is the adorable pairing of Morty and Will. Sure it's a little bit cracky, but it's not that out of the realm of possibility!

Want some proof of how sexy/adorable it can be? Well, look no further~

7688240-1.jpg

7891926-1.jpg

7330824_m-1.jpg

7235318-1.png

Convinced yet? Come on in and talk about it! :D

This is my otp, dude ;; I think they just kinda... work together, you know? Aesthetically they're gorgeous together. And they seem to be similar, but different, you know? X3

while sacred and despondency are my ships of choice when it comes to morty and will...
i cannot deny the sexiness of susu *3*
they would be oh so lovely together~~

plus, they're both very mysterious characters. will with his mask and awesome psychic abilities, and morty with his ghosts and... towers and stuff. you get my drift ;]

Well remember, in the manga, Morty has some abilities of his own :0 I bet Will would be absolutely fascinated X3

oh really? =o
i never got that far into the manga. i really ought to start reading it again...

oh really? =o
i never got that far into the manga. i really ought to start reading it again...

He's like a human itemfinder and he can locate lost items/pokemon/whatever else~ Will would totally be like :D :D :D

....that and I can absolutely see Will doing....stuff....to Morty from all the way at the plateau, while Morty's in a gym battle. X3 *giggle*

Because you know it's pretty sexy.

Susushipping is the adorable pairing of Morty and Will. Sure it's a little bit cracky, but it's not that out of the realm of possibility!

Want some proof of how sexy/adorable it can be? Well, look no further~

7688240-1.jpg

7891926-1.jpg

7330824_m-1.jpg

7235318-1.png

Convinced yet? Come on in and talk about it! :D

This is my otp, dude ;; I think they just kinda... work together, you know? Aesthetically they're gorgeous together. And they seem to be similar, but different, you know? X3

Because of theses pictures, I am now officially a fan. :spin:

Woo! :D Welcome to the awesome craziness that is Susushipping! X3

Gonna start a topic. This question taken from the womb of the Toxicboltshipping thread:

How do you see Morty and Will's relationship?

I see it as a hidden world and Morty trying to hide it from Eusine. Picture It! :banana::banana:

I think Eusine would jump off a cliff if he saw Morty kiss Will.

Hahahaha!

Why didn't I see this thread sooner?

But anyway I LOVE SusuShipping! Why? Because ,IMO, if they met, I think they would be gay for each other. Seriously.

How do you see Morty and Will's relationship?

Hmm, this is a hard one, but I think they would have that I'm so gay for you more than friends vibe.

Also here's a beautiful fanart:

7868697_m.jpg

xkdgvjdskgjskd I love that picture ;; how in the world did I forget to put it in my post

That artist does some amazing susushippy stuff and I can't seem to get their site to work anymore ;;

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom