• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Sword Thief. (Percy Jackson x Digimon Frontier Crossover) (Sign Up/Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Plot:
I never wanted to be a digidestined.
If you read this story because you think you may be a digidestined, then lemme give you a piece of advice: close this page right now. Just trust the lies that people tell about digimon is a fiction and try to live your life as normal as possible.
Being a digidestined is dangerous, scary, and often make people die painfully and awfully.
If you're a normal kid that reads this and think this is just a fiction written by another kid, then good. Keep reading. I envy you, you could believe that this is never happened.
But, if you recognize yourself in these story, then stop right away. Maybe you're on of us, and when you realize that, its only a matter of time until they realize it too, and they will hunt you.
Don't tell me I never warned you.

----

My name is Nezumiiro Harmonia. I'm 14, and yes, I'm a troubled kid. I suffer ADHD and Dyslexia, which means, school is hard for me. Some people says that my intelligence is above normal, but with ADHD, I can't sit still, and thanks to dyslexia, It took me forever to read a paragraph.
And a lot of strange things happen to me. For example, when I was in class 4 and having a field trip to a museum, I accidentally touched a wrong button and make the whole class trapped inside the building.
And for the field trip today, I tried to be a good kid. However, this field trip doesn't went well as I expected.
You see, there's 2 teacher that accompany the class for the field trip. First, there's Mr Garen. My favorite teacher ever. He's kind and he's around 21. And second, there's Ms Allen, she's an old hag that love to point to me with her finger and told me how stupid I am.
While we're enjoying the trip, Ms Allen said she gotta talk to me. Oh well, I thought that she probably gonna ground me again. But I was wrong. She took me into an empty room, and locked the door. All of a sudden, she transformed into a monstrous thing. Ever watched digimon? Yeah, she transformed into a LadyDevimon. I thought I was drunk or I accidentally ate a poisonous mushroom, but I'm not. She tried to kill me. First idea that popped to my mind is: Run like hell. But the door is locked. Crap.
Second idea that popped to my mind: Fight her bare handed. I may not look like a tough fighter, but I'm quite good at chinese martial arts. But how the f I could fight a digimon?
She came closer, muttering something about 'sword.' And 'war.'
I thought I'm gonna die for sure, but miracle happens. Mr Garen kicked the door open and threw a digivice to me, shouting "Catch, N!!"
I caught it. Its a DTector digivice, with unusual Cobalt and Yellow color combination.
I pushed the button instinctively, and guess what? I transformed to a digimon. I looks like a Beetlemon(the part that is yellow colored in normal beetlemon is now white colored), but I got a cobalt colored round shield about the size of a agumon attached to my left arm, and I hold a yellow, cool sword with a very sharp blade that glitters in the sun. I'm not sure how do I know this, but my H spirit form is called SpartaBeetlemon
My teacher, the crazy ladydevimon rushed at me, and well... I swung the sword. It slashed her chest, and I don't know why, but I hit her head with my shield. There's a huge "bang!" Sound that echoed across the room.
I closed my eyes... Expecting her to kill me right here and now... But she's gone.
I transformed back to human, holding the Dtector digivice on my hand, gasping for breath. I fell on my knees, and Mr Garen approached me, telling me everything about the Digital World, and inviting me to go there, since I'm no longer safe in here. He said he'll gather another DigiDestined like me, and invite them to Digital World, because he said he really want to talk to all of us.
While I arrived at the Digital World, Mr Garen told me that The AncientWarriors(AncientGreymon is the King of the fire, light, and dragons. AncientMegatheriumon is the King of Ice, Snow, and Winter. AncientKazemon is the Queen of Wind, Cloud, and sky. AncientMermaimon is the Queen of River, Seas, and Earthquake. AncientBeetlemon is the King of Plants, Trees, and Insects. AncientWisemon is the King of steel, wisdom, and Sincerity. AncientGarurumon is the King of War, Honor, and Bravery. AncientVolcamon is the king of underground world) is the ruler the world and live as a king and queen of Digital World. However, there's a more powerful king of them all. Its the EmperorGreymon. He's the high king of Digital World.
They lived in peace for many centuries... Until something terrible happened. EmperorGreymon's sword has been stolen. RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE. EmperorGreymon put it on his room while he go for a meeting with the AncientWarriors, but like usual, AncientVolcamon doesn't come. He never invited, because he's the king of underground world. EmperorGreymon suspect that the AncientVolcamon stole it to use it to rebel against him. He swear, if the Sword doesn't returned in 2 weeks, then there will be a war, a really huge and great war that will make world war 2 looks like a kid pillow fight. The other AncientWarriors will also have to take side, like it or not. In 2 weeks, if the DigiDestined failed to find who's the sword thief and retrieve the sword and return it to EmperorGreymon, then Digital World will be in full chaos because of war. Why? Why me? I suffer ADHD and dyslexia, he could have picked someone better. I tried to ask him that. He said I'm a digidestined because I was destined to. And I suffer Dyslexia and ADHD for a reason. He said I suffer Dyslexia because my brain is programmed to read Ancient digimon language, and I suffer ADHD because its a natural instinct for war. I can't sit still, and I know everything that happens around me. Its what make the me will survive.
But yeah, Mr Garen thinks that its impossible for AncientVolcamon to stole it. And AncientVolcamon suspected that a DigiDestined stole it, that's why he sent his underlings to attack the digidestined and retrieve the sword.
Who's the DigiDestined? Well, who else? ME!
Bummer huh? I don't even know I'm a DigiDestined and the king of the underground world already suspected me as a thief. I tried to ask Mr Garen why do I'm the main suspect.
You know what he says? He says because my H spirit form, SpartaBeetlemon, got a sword similar to EmperorGreymon's sword.
Now Mr Garen told me to send this message to a specific kid that he has picked..
YOU are one of the DigiDestined. Now will you join me, and help me stop the war, or will you just sit there doing nothing, looking like a retard?
Its your choice.
Also, when you've choose to take part in searching the Sword, then there's no turning back. You will receive a strange mark, either on your palm or other part of your body. This mark, is a sign that you're a digidestined, this mark is used to make you go to Burst Mode. However, you can't just go into a burst mode like that. It will only activate when you need it.

Rules:
No Godmodding (obviously. And in case you doesn't know, this means don't control other player or making your char be a god like)

Don't effing tennis (which means, don't go 6 page back and forth without other character.)

Maximum 3 character is allowed for one player.

Hybrids element are allowed (example; Wind/Fire or Electric/Fire (like me.)

Fan Made digimon are allowed, and is highly recommended if you're playing as Hybrid element

Your character will have to suffer ADHD and dyslexia, or HFA. (ADHD excels more at close combat, Dyslexia could read ancient digimon text, and HFA could remember things better.)

All Forum rules apply.

Respect other player

Romance= allowed. Just don't go beyond kissing and hugging.

Swearing cursing cussing= okay. Just don't say the F word with passion on every post.

If you want to go to burst mode, then post an OOC post requesting that you want to, and state a reason why.

Post often and stay active. If you're inactive for more than 3 weeks without PM-ing me, I'll put you on the inactive list. (You still can play though. But PM me first.)

Name:
Appearance(picture is okay):
Personality:
Digivice Color:
Special Mark(where's the mark located and how it looks like.):
Digimon:
History(optional):
Other:

My Sign Up:
Name: Nezumiiro Harmonia

Appearance:
SU1HMDAxMDktMjAxMTA3MjYtMTM1Mi5qcGc.jpg
Made it myself, so it looks crappy...

Personality: What’s prominent about N’s personality is that he’s a snotty brat. He doesn't like doing heavy legwork unless it’s absolutely necessary; preferably, he enjoys others doing such duties for him. He also loves teasing people by twisting words, but at the same time he can twist words so bad that he can hurt someone quite badly with them. He has an air of arrogance around him, and it isn’t entirely unjustifiable. N is confident in everything he does, and doesn’t normally second-guess himself. He’s powerful even if he neither looks nor acts like it.

However, beneath all of the arrogance is an extremely intelligent and wise character. He’s perceptive and aware of the people around him. Living for as long as he has, N has seen many types of people, from the bad to the good. Yet he has seen more people with bad qualities than he has good qualities, and not many of them change. he has a cynical attitude toward people and their ability.

N is not the most honest person anyone will ever meet. At best, he tells partial truths, but for the most part he lies. He’s convincing as an actor and liar, and it’s hard to tell what he’s thinking. N’s signs are subtle, and the only person who can really read him is Mr Garen Blitzkrieg, because of the bond they share. He appears to be indifferent to others and their pain. Yet once someone manages to worm their way into his heart, N will care, but he hides it deep within himself. N doesn’t have anything in the way of friendship, other than his tie with Garen.

He can be manipulative, and likes to play games with everyone. It doesn’t matter who it is, but N does come off as someone who treats everything like a game. Though true to a certain extent, he has an underlying maturity in him. It’s hard to take N by surprise as despite the laid-back attitude, he’s a cautious individual. He has rarely seen someone express kindness just for the sake of being kind.

N is also unbiased and prefers to be in the shades of grey. He judges people with fairness, and leaves out as much bias as he can. His actions can be questionable at best, and they sometimes make him seem like a selfish character. However, N takes responsibility for all of what he does, even if the motive isn’t quite clear. He doesn’t care what people think of him as he knows exactly what he did, and has calculated the consequences of his actions.

There are times in which he can be a downright jerk, but this is a more calculated side of him. Though normally subtle, he understands that there are times he needs to be blunt and forthright. Sometimes, it’s to push someone to see the bigger picture or to force the truth out from the dark and into the light. N is also calm and patient, perhaps extremely so. He's rarely seen annoyed or angry, and while certainly philosophical, he's also logical.

Digivice Color: Cobalt and yellow

Special mark: located on his back, and is invisible unless he took off his clothes. The mark shaped like a Gladius sword(sword that Is used in ancient rome.) And is blue colored. The mark is just about the size of a digimon card.

~Digimon~
H Spirit: SpartaBeetlemon (imagine a beetlemon, the part of his body that is supposed to be yellow is now white. but he got a cobalt colored round shield about the size of a Gallantmon's shield attached to his left arm, and he hold a yellow, cool sword with a very sharp blade that glitters in the sun.)

B spirit: GargoBeetlemon (imagine a metalkabuterimon, and the part of his body that is yellow is now white. On his shoulder, attached a rocket launcher like the one megagargomon had on his shoulder, only that this rocket launcher is blue colored. His hands, that is supposed to be a gattling is now a long barreled shotgun, that he could transform to megagargomon gattling at will.)

H+B spirit: JuggernautKabuterimon.
(Imagine a TyrantKabuterimon, his purple part of his body is now Blue. And his right hand is a big broadsword, with blue colored blade. A round, big, blue colored shield is attached on his left hand. Also, he got a blue rocket launcher like GargoBeetlemon had on his shoulder.)

Burst mode: JuggernautKabuterimon Burst Mode. (Imagine JuggernautKabuterimon with blue, intense aura brimming around him. His sword is sharper and his shield is glowing with blue color and his wings is now made of sharp steel that he could use to slash enemies that sneak behind him.)

Other: He suffers ADHD and Dyslexia, and he don't even know who is his Father.

Last edited:
Re: The Sword Thief. (Percy Jackson x Digimon Frontier Crossover) (Sign Up Open)

oh boy.... I'll consider joining, but it was just so campy when i read the intro.

also is there a limit on what our three digi-spirit thingys are? can it be any three digimon or does it have to be one of the fronteir sets. if its on of the sets I'll take light (the garurumon set that koji had, but i'll make it different like your ones are.)

Last edited:
Re: The Sword Thief. (Percy Jackson x Digimon Frontier Crossover) (Sign Up Open)

Name: Noa Alor
Appearance(picture is okay): http://www.glogster.com/media/11/38/45/1/38450145.jpg (He's the one in the red coat)
Personality: Noa tends to be an easy-going guy, but a lot of things set him off. He is prone to injuries, and getss verily upset with himself often. But, Noa sees things through to the end, and never backs down. He stands up for what he believes in, and reaches out to everyone, or atleast those who are kind towards Pokemon. Noa is a little flighty at times, but is honest and determined. He wants to make a difference in the wold he lives in. Noa is not really flirty, but likes to keep to himself. He isn’t afraid to make new friends, though.
Digivice Color: Green and blue
Special Mark(where's the mark located and how it looks like.): A zig-zag scar under his right eye.
Digimon: Guilmon
History(optional):
Other:

@jasonwolf you could use any digimon, but keep it realistic. (Like, you can't use garurumon as H spirit and meramon as B spirit.)

@Lone Wolf dude.... This is frontier, not adventure or tamers. You half asleep? :p

Oh, and, I NEED A BETTER TITLE, GOD DAMMIT

Name: Ariana Rosa

Ariana has raven black hair that goes four inches below her shoulders. Her eyes are dark red, but they don't look evil, because she's not evil. She wears a black t-shirt with a big silver star in the center of the chest. Than she wears black jeans, that are compterable. She wears black boots that go to the top of her shins. And she wears black leather fingureless gloves.
Personality:
Ariana is kind of anti-social. She doesn't have many friends, but she wishes she does. She is anti-social, but she hasn't always been, she used to be made fun of in school because she had to wear glasses, but now she has contacts, but all of the being made fun of caused her to be anti-social. She will help whoever needs help, unless she knows there evil or uninnocent. She hates abuse, cruelty, and everything like that.
Digivice Color: dark purple and black
Special Mark(where's the mark located and how it looks like.): The mark is on the back of her right hand and is shaped like a cross, and it has zig zags down it, as if there were cracks in it.
Digimon:

H Spirit-Monakamon- Her digimon appearance consists of most of the same colors. Her hair only goes to her shoulders, and two very small sections from the top of her head go up in small bright red pony tails, but the "section" is only about a centimeter and a half wide, and its at the top of her head. She wears black fingureless gloves in her digimon form too, but black fabric wraps her arms like vines , in till its about at her arm pits. As for bottoms she has a black skort, and a black top that has a strap that goes from one side of the top of the shirt, around her kneck, and to the other side. As for her feet there are dark red ankle high boots that have dark red fabric, that wraps around her legs, criss crossing, just like the gloves, intill her knees. And she has small red edgy wings.

B Spirit-Miniama - Here she looks much different. Her hair turns rosso corso red and it goes to the bottom of her head (top of her neck) and it stays close to
her head (kinda like Kari's) and her eyes go Ultramarine blue. Her "top" is a ultramarine blue crop top, with a red stripe in the middle, going all away around it. Her bottoms is a dark red skort, and her shoes look like black sneakers.

Other: She suffers Dyslexia and HFA.
______

Do I put the fakemon appearance inside the digimon catagory? And I have a picture that has a anime girl that looks just like Ariana, but it doesn't have red eyes. She'll be my avatar in a couple of minutes. Her digimon form seems to be as human as Zoey's, but I'm not creative enough to come up with one thats more animal like. I'll put my H+B spirit and burst mode when it's been confirmed those are ok. I know, her cloths sound too normal, but I can't think of anythiing better right now, I'm sorry. I suffer CMGSU, Can't Make a Good Sign Up

Last edited:

Name: Jason Wolf (yes I use my username as RP character names deal with it)

49574.jpg

these are my edits to the picture above: Jason wears a gray long-sleeve button shirt and a pair of worn and fading kaki cargo pants. His shoes are a pair of steel toe hiking boots. The belt around his waist has two side pockets. Around his neck hangs his father’s dog tags.

Personality: Jason is a very cocky fighter. He constantly gets into fights at school, but all for the right reasons. He basically goes around trashing the school bullies to make them stop beating up and tormenting other kids. Even though it gets him in tons of trouble he refuses to stop, because he knows that what he does works. Jason is also a bit of a lone wolf, but not because he is anti social. He just doesn’t find a lot of people who share his interests and ends up hanging out by himself.

Digivice Color: Silvery white, dark gray, and orange

Special Mark: What appears to be a silver scar from the claws of a wolf wrap around his right forearm (nearer to the wrist then the elbow). Jason hides the mark with his silver watch.

Digimon:

Lobomon (Wolfmon) {wolfmon is another name for Lobomon so I added to it}:

a mostly basic Lobomon, but is referred to as Wolfmon by Jason. What sets Wolfmon apart are his helmet, cape/colors, and his swords. First off Wolfmon’s helmet has a silvery reflective glass over the eyes and a complete mouth with a set of canines. Wolfmon is combination of silvery white, dark gray, and orange like Jason’s digivice. Wolfmon’s swords are his final difference. They are composed of light like lobomon’s but the light is orange and the swords actually have blades.

KendoGarurumon:

Again a mostly basic one. It has the same color scheme as wolfmon. All the gold is a very dark steel color.

Beowolfmon:

Same color scheme as the others with the gold being a dark steel as well. Beowolfmon’s sword is very different. He carries a double light sword (two swords that attach at the hilt) the blades are long and hooked at the end.

History: Jason is the son of a fallen soldier. He was only nine when he was told his father died. He was speechless. Jason can’t remember much of that day except for one thing his uncle told him at the wake.

Jason stood beside his father’s coffin silent despite his sorrow. He felt a hand on his shoulder. When he turned around he saw his uncle standing there. Jason’s uncle had taken it very hard. He had just returned from his deployment days before his brother was killed. Jason looked up to his uncle now with tears in his eyes.

“Don’t worry buddy. You’re father lives on in you, so go live a good life.” Jason’s uncle said comforting him.

Jason nodded gripping this father’s dog tags which hung around his neck.

Now Jason goes to a generic private school. When he started there he noticed the jerks and bullies were able to get away with anything just because they had rich parents. Anyone else was a target. Jason had plenty of money from government programs for military families, but he didn’t abuse it like the other kids. He began taking justice into his own hands and showed the bullies what it was to be the victim. Any time Jason saw a kid getting beat up, robbed, or swirled He’d jump in and do the same to the bully.

Other: Jason has begun considering joining the army.

@jasonwolf accepted. Will your guy suffer ADHD and HFA or what?

@N's Queen Julie you forgot to put Age and Gender. Otherwise, it seems okay, and I'll accept if you if you add the BM, HB spirit, age, and gender (although I know she's female... :p)

I thought they already had to be so i figured why put it in there.

@jasonwolf you have to pick two :)

Name: Tye Taylors
42351.jpg
Personality: Tye is very kind and often puts others before himself. Despite this, he can be a little bit of a loner. He is a natural born leader but it generally to modest to take charge unless the situation desperately needs it. Tye beleives deeply in honor and gives his respect to only those who deserve it. If you don't have his respect he will make sure that you know it. But he is very friendly.
Digivice Color: Black base with blue flames going up it, grip is black as well
Special Mark(where's the mark located and how it looks like.): A very wide V on Tye's back, spanning from shoulder to shoulder. Looks like a scar.
Digimon:
H:DarkFlamedramon
df1.jpg

Shoots Black Flames >:D
B: Raidramon
H+B: Imperialdramon (Paladin)
Imperialdramon_Paladin_Mode_b.jpg

He weilds the powerful and legendary Omni Sword, second only to EmperorGreymon's blade. It is kept on his back in a holster, his left wrist mounts a powerful cannon.
Burst: DarkPaladramon
shinegreymon_burst_mode_by_erashah.jpg

Baisicly Imperialdramon from above but he has all of the blazing wings and tail tip of the shinegreymon. Flames are black and shades of grey, armor is black where it is supposed to be white and silver where it is supposed to be gold
Other: ADHD and HFA
@Junpei @Junpei

Last edited:

I'll finish it tommarow, right now my rping is sucking like heck

And as for a title:

Pride of Olympus: EmperorGreymon's Blade

Recovering Digiworld's Stolen Hope

Blade of Digidestiny (or just "Blade of Destiny")

EmperorGreymon King of Olympus

Thief of Destiny

Any of those tip your fancy?

The first one sounds great.
You're accepted, Tye! Nice to have you on board!

Nice to be on board, sir...

can i use ADHD and aspergers (yes thats a real thing. its a type of basic autism. Its not as invassive as normal autism though.)

@Guardian of Johto there's no imperialdramon burst mode. Look for some digimon with burst mode such as shinegreymon burst mode.
Or maybe! You could use fan made digimon like I do.

(Look at my SU. SpartaBeetlemon is an edited version of Beetlemon that I made myself :D)

@jasonwolf and what's aspergers benefits for the digidestined?

Edited;

BTW, thanks for showing me ShineGreymon, he looks like such a boss in burst mode >:D

determination. people wiht aspergers (that include me irl) are very very stubron and don't change very much in social, mental, and spiritual aspects. basically once we make a decision no matter how stupid we go through with it. as a digidestine Jason never will give up. hes shown it already by constantly thrashing the school bullies despite getting in trouble.

EDIT: also what is burst mode? i must have missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom