• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Sword Thief (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Plot:
I never wanted to be a digidestined.
If you read this story because you think you may be a digidestined, then lemme give you a piece of advice: close this page right now. Just trust the lies that people tell about digimon is a fiction and try to live your life as normal as possible.
Being a digidestined is dangerous, scary, and often make people die painfully and awfully.
If you're a normal kid that reads this and think this is just a fiction written by another kid, then good. Keep reading. I envy you, you could believe that this is never happened.
But, if you recognize yourself in these story, then stop right away. Maybe you're on of us, and when you realize that, its only a matter of time until they realize it too, and they will hunt you.
Don't tell me I never warned you.

----

My name is Nezumiiro Harmonia. I'm 14, and yes, I'm a troubled kid. I suffer ADHD and Dyslexia, which means, school is hard for me. Some people says that my intelligence is above normal, but with ADHD, I can't sit still, and thanks to dyslexia, It took me forever to read a paragraph.
And a lot of strange things happen to me. For example, when I was in class 4 and having a field trip to a museum, I accidentally touched a wrong button and make the whole class trapped inside the building.
And for the field trip today, I tried to be a good kid. However, this field trip doesn't went well as I expected.
You see, there's 2 teacher that accompany the class for the field trip. First, there's Mr Garen. My favorite teacher ever. He's kind and he's around 21. And second, there's Ms Allen, she's an old hag that love to point to me with her finger and told me how stupid I am.
While we're enjoying the trip, Ms Allen said she gotta talk to me. Oh well, I thought that she probably gonna ground me again. But I was wrong. She took me into an empty room, and locked the door. All of a sudden, she transformed into a monstrous thing. Ever watched digimon? Yeah, she transformed into a LadyDevimon. I thought I was drunk or I accidentally ate a poisonous mushroom, but I'm not. She tried to kill me. First idea that popped to my mind is: Run like hell. But the door is locked. Crap.
Second idea that popped to my mind: Fight her bare handed. I may not look like a tough fighter, but I'm quite good at chinese martial arts. But how the f I could fight a digimon?
She came closer, muttering something about 'sword.' And 'war.'
I thought I'm gonna die for sure, but miracle happens. Mr Garen kicked the door open and threw a digivice to me, shouting "Catch, N!!"
I caught it. Its a DTector digivice, with unusual Cobalt and Yellow color combination.
I pushed the button instinctively, and guess what? I transformed to a digimon. I looks like a Beetlemon(the part that is yellow colored in normal beetlemon is now white colored), but I got a cobalt colored round shield about the size of a agumon attached to my left arm, and I hold a yellow, cool sword with a very sharp blade that glitters in the sun. I'm not sure how do I know this, but my H spirit form is called SpartaBeetlemon
My teacher, the crazy ladydevimon rushed at me, and well... I swung the sword. It slashed her chest, and I don't know why, but I hit her head with my shield. There's a huge "bang!" Sound that echoed across the room.
I closed my eyes... Expecting her to kill me right here and now... But she's gone.
I transformed back to human, holding the Dtector digivice on my hand, gasping for breath. I fell on my knees, and Mr Garen approached me, telling me everything about the Digital World, and inviting me to go there, since I'm no longer safe in here. He said he'll gather another DigiDestined like me, and invite them to Digital World, because he said he really want to talk to all of us.
While I arrived at the Digital World, Mr Garen told me that The AncientWarriors(AncientGreymon is the King of the fire, light, and dragons. AncientMegatheriumon is the King of Ice, Snow, and Winter. AncientKazemon is the Queen of Wind, Cloud, and sky. AncientMermaimon is the Queen of River, Seas, and Earthquake. AncientBeetlemon is the King of Plants, Trees, and Insects. AncientWisemon is the King of steel, wisdom, and Sincerity. AncientGarurumon is the King of War, Honor, and Bravery. AncientVolcamon is the king of underground world) is the ruler the world and live as a king and queen of Digital World. However, there's a more powerful king of them all. Its the EmperorGreymon. He's the high king of Digital World.
They lived in peace for many centuries... Until something terrible happened. EmperorGreymon's sword has been stolen. RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE. EmperorGreymon put it on his room while he go for a meeting with the AncientWarriors, but like usual, AncientVolcamon doesn't come. He never invited, because he's the king of underground world. EmperorGreymon suspect that the AncientVolcamon stole it to use it to rebel against him. He swear, if the Sword doesn't returned in 2 weeks, then there will be a war, a really huge and great war that will make world war 2 looks like a kid pillow fight. The other AncientWarriors will also have to take side, like it or not. In 2 weeks, if the DigiDestined failed to find who's the sword thief and retrieve the sword and return it to EmperorGreymon, then Digital World will be in full chaos because of war. Why? Why me? I suffer ADHD and dyslexia, he could have picked someone better. I tried to ask him that. He said I'm a digidestined because I was destined to. And I suffer Dyslexia and ADHD for a reason. He said I suffer Dyslexia because my brain is programmed to read Ancient digimon language, and I suffer ADHD because its a natural instinct for war. I can't sit still, and I know everything that happens around me. Its what make the me will survive.
But yeah, Mr Garen thinks that its impossible for AncientVolcamon to stole it. And AncientVolcamon suspected that a DigiDestined stole it, that's why he sent his underlings to attack the digidestined and retrieve the sword.
Who's the DigiDestined? Well, who else? ME!
Bummer huh? I don't even know I'm a DigiDestined and the king of the underground world already suspected me as a thief. I tried to ask Mr Garen why do I'm the main suspect.
You know what he says? He says because my H spirit form, SpartaBeetlemon, got a sword similar to EmperorGreymon's sword.
Now Mr Garen told me to send this message to a specific kid that he has picked..
YOU are one of the DigiDestined. Now will you join me, and help me stop the war, or will you just sit there doing nothing, looking like a retard?
Its your choice.
Also, when you've choose to take part in searching the Sword, then there's no turning back. You will receive a strange mark, either on your palm or other part of your body. This mark, is a sign that you're a digidestined, this mark is used to make you go to Burst Mode. However, you can't just go into a burst mode like that. It will only activate when you need it.

Rules:
No Godmodding (obviously. And in case you doesn't know, this means don't control other player or making your char be a god like)

Don't effing tennis (which means, don't go 6 page back and forth without other character.)

Maximum 3 character is allowed for one player.

Hybrids element are allowed (example; Wind/Fire or Electric/Fire (like me.)

Fan Made digimon are allowed, and is highly recommended if you're playing as Hybrid element

Your character will have to suffer ADHD and dyslexia, or HFA. (ADHD excels more at close combat, Dyslexia could read ancient digimon text, and HFA could remember things better.)

All Forum apply.

Respect other player

Romance= allowed. Just don't go beyond kissing and hugging.

Swearing cursing cussing= okay. Just don't say the F word with passion on every post.

Post often and stay active. If you're inactive for more than 3 weeks without PM-ing me, I'll put you on the inactive list. (You still can play though. But PM me first.)

----
OOC: your first post should be about you arriving in the Digital World(sucked to your computer or things like that). You'll meet me and Garen right away.

Somewhere, deep inside a thick forest surrounded by mountains, stood a boy and a man, waiting for something.
"Soo... When will they arrive?" N asked, looking at his expensive rolex watch and played with his shaggy green hair. The boy whistled and leaned on a tree, waiting impatiently for the new digidestined. The boy dressed in a formal way, a white Armani Suit, black leather shoes and a watch.
"Well, it took a few minutes to travel through digiport. Just slow down, kid." The man said. He's quite tall and he's dressed in a more casual way than the boy. A purple nylon "New York City Marathon." Shirt and a khaki long pants. A white socks and a pair of a Reebok.
There's a somewhat mischievous look on his face.
"Oh, alright, Mr G, you got their Digivice already prepared?" N asked. He kept on looking on his watch every minute.
"Yep! I got everything ready!" Mr G chuckled. You see, N tends to call people with their initial.

Tye was walking home from the store, he had been living alone making cash through various odd jobs. "Nothing interesting ever happens" He sighed as he walked home. On his way he passed an electronics store, a new laptop in the front window caught his eye. The window reflected back Tye's face, his silver hair, and his average clothes. Tye looked at the laptop with envy it had digital code running along the background. "Weird screensaver huh?" he mumbled to himself. The light of the screen harshened, he shielded his eyes with his arm. The light faded and he removed his arm, looking around he was shocked to see the setting change. Tye was now in the digital world, in the middle of a forest...with 2 strange guys. He instantly rushed up to the Man(Garen) and grabbed his shirt with one hand. "What the hell just happened, and where am I?" he grunted.

N watched this new guy with interest. So, he just rushed without knowing anything or even asking. Well, how impolite. But still, it was a great asset for battle.
Garen put his hands up. "Whoa, whoa, dude. You're safe, I'm clear, no gun, okay?"
"Welcome... Umm.. I don't believe we've introduced to each other properly." N said, still leaning on the tree

Tye let go and turned away. "Where am I?" He asked as he looked around at the forest that had replaced the urban jungle that he had just been in. "You may not have a weapon but I still want to know what's going on" Tye sighed. "By the way pleasure to meet you both, I apologize for my hostility" he biefly bowed to both of them.

Last edited:
"Come on hit him already! Get um Ryan!" THe crowd geered.

Ryan, my schools wrestling team captain, and I, my schools unofficial Vigilante, were duking it out back behind the school that fateful day. He'd put one of the freshmen up the flag pole earlier that day. After finally helping him down I hunted Ryan down and challenged him to a fiht after school. The overly buff wrestler couldn't but accept. By now I was sure he regretted it though. I was playing nice and safe while Ryan went all out. He kept trying to grab and pin me like a wrestling match while I simply dodged by rolling aside or preferably tripping him. Again he charged at me and I just ducked aside sweeping his legs out from under him.

"Had enought!?" I shouted as Ryan went face first into the blacktop.

Ryan didn't respond with anything more then a painful grunt. The crowd parted as I walked away. This was just another day for me. Those rich kids thought they could do anything, btu I wouldn't let them even if the school did.

I un-did the lock on my bike and began riding home. It was a short trip from the school to my apartment. When I got home my mom greeted me like always with a big smile and hug. I told her I had a load of home work to do and rushed off ot my room. I imeadiatly switched on my desktop and opened up Minecraft. Homework could wait, I had a house to build. As I began playing i noticed something was off about the game.... all creatures looked really different, the whole game did. I leaned toward my computer screem very confused. Suddenly a burst of light blinded me and lost all feeling for a moment.

When I came to I was inside the weird enviroment I had seen in my game. To make matters worse I was up a dang tree. Sure i could climb down, but come on I really had to start forty feet up?

'Ok maybe video games do rot your brain...' I considered looking around.

I noticed three people down below me. Either this was more then just a bug in the game or there was something going on.

"alright dude, no time for chit chat, here, catch this." Garen throws a blank colored Digivice to Tye. "As soon as you activate it, the color will change depends on your digimon form. I believe you know Digimon, right? You know, that famous kid show."
"Yep. This is digital world. Do I have to explain everything or you already know what's going on?" N added quietly. "And now, we found one, two more people to go..."

"alright dude, no time for chit chat, here, catch this." Garen throws a blank colored Digivice to Tye. "As soon as you activate it, the color will change depends on your digimon form. I believe you know Digimon, right? You know, that famous kid show."
"Yep. This is digital world. Do I have to explain everything or you already know what's going on?" N added quietly. "And now, we found one, two more people to go..."

Tye caught the device and it turned black, moving blue flames ran up from the bottom. "Siiiiiiiiick!" he said as he turned it over in his hand. "So Digimon Huh? I'm 19......not exactly up to date with them....but I used to like them" Tye sighed. "So you are telling me I am here in a world of little imaginary digital creatures that turned out to be real?"

"....WHAT!!?" I yelled from the top of the tree.

This was just rediculous. We honestly were in the digital world? I mean come on! Of all things I had to get sucked into this. I stopped caring about digimon as soon as they got rid of the old TV shows. Now I was being told it was based on somehting real even. What the hell!?

I jumpedd down from the tree going one branch at a time. I landed terminator style in between Tye and N.

"Some body start talking!" I ordered

"....WHAT!!?" I yelled from the top of the tree.

This was just rediculous. We honestly were in the digital world? I mean come on! Of all things I had to get sucked into this. I stopped caring about digimon as soon as they got rid of the old TV shows. Now I was being told it was based on somehting real even. What the hell!?

I jumpedd down from the tree going one branch at a time. I landed terminator style in between Tye and N.

"Some body start talking!" I ordered

"Aww, is someone is being grumpy today? You need a back rub? Or perhaps a relaxing massage?" N said to the newcomer from the trees. Garen looked at N. not again... Garen thought.
"Um, yes. This is digital world. And yep, this is how if feels like when the monster from your favorite kid show popped out to your life." Garen threw a blank digivice to the newcomer.

"And what was your name again?" N asked Tye. "Tye? Mmm, charming."

I grabbed the digivice with a sweeping catch. I just stared at it after that. slowly it began to change colors, but not much. the currently white digivice turned a cool silvery color with darker gray accents. I looked over my shoulder at Tye's and saw the creeping flames pattern. Why was mine so lame? suddenly it burst with light like it had exploded and vibrant orange accented the little device.

'Note to self do not insutl the digivices.' I though a little worried behind my stoic face.

"so whivh crest am I? can I have augumon? Do we get to do that merge thing?" I asked all the questions I could using my knowledge of the first few seasons.

"Which crest are you?" Tye asked with a confused look. What the hell are crests!?!?!?!?!?!?! "And yeah, I am Tye...do I know you or something?"

"...I have a sudden feeling that this sin't goign to be at all like season one..." I sighed.

I began to notice two things. One a total lack of digimon. Two a total lack of girls. If digimon TV shows had taught me anything it was that atleast one of the guys gets the girl. In this case I was pretty sure it'd be me, but... due to obvious reasons that didn't seem to be happening any time soon.

"So... when do we get a digimon?" I asked Garen.

"I was wondering that too" Tye sighed. This guy seems really cocky...and kinda up in himself...I'm getting that vibe... "This is going to be great" He mumbled sarcasticly. Then again...he seems respectable....arrogant and respectable...quite the winning combo... His sarcastic thoughts made him slightly chuckle. Tye turned to the new guy "So who do I have the pleasure of addressing you as?" He offered his hand for a handshake.

"Jason. hey do you hear beeping?" I told Tye, but then began looking around for the source of the sound.

My digivice was going off. I sighed trying to see what was wrong with it. I began hammering away at the buttons. Something must shut the dang thing up. I completely ignored the words on the screen which read, Spirit Evolve Ready.

"Spirit Evolution activated!" My digi-vice chimed.

"Oh Crap..." I said meekly.

I felt my body completely burst into light as the digivice did its thing. It was the weirdest of sensations. I felt like I had been on the worlds fastest Tilt-A-Whirl ride and then crammed into a very awkwardly fitting suit of armor. When it was all over I looked over at Tye, but ended up looking down at him.

"What the hell happened!?" I said in a voice that wasn't exactly mine.

My eyes still stung a little from the bright light and I tried to rub them only to find I was wearing a helmet, and gauntlets, and an entire metal suit.

"...Well..... I'll be honest I did not see this at all coming, but I like it!" I shouted doing an air punch.

"Whoa" The giant armor clad wolf stood in front of Tye. "You said 'Spirit Evolution' right?" Tye looked down to his digivice, "Ok, let's kick it up" Tye called out as he hit a button on the side of his digivice. The screen blinked, a light enveloped Tye. Armor began to latch onto Tye's wrist, head, ankles, and torso. The light receeded and Tye was now standing there, but it wasn't him it was a Flamedramon...but his colors were off, he looked dark. His dragonic body looked so sleek and cool. "Yep, definately kicked up" Tye said as he looked down at his large gauntlet-like hands. Tye struck a cool pose, "That was a little bit more graceful of a transformation than yours wasn't it?" He laughed.

"Hey I'm extra foot and a half taller then normal, and... do you smell somethign burning?" I asked smelling around with my wolf like nose.

I looked down to see the gras around Tye slightly charred.

"... I think you're 'light' was fire. Hey theres a heads up display in my helmet. look at this its currently bringing up data from my digivice on you. Wait I just got he greatest idea let duel Tye! come on they never did this in the shows I wanna try it!" I shouted ready to go.

"I don't fight for amusement...you are my friend...I fight for honor and protection" Tye sighed as looked at the singed ground. He picked up one of his hands and looked at it, turning it over. He concentrated and a ball of fire condensed in his palm. "Yep, definately kicked up" He chuckled while admiring the black and grey ball of fire.

Last edited:
"then defend yourself!" I shouted.

I drew my duel light swords and chraged Tye. What was wrong with some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom