• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Takoyaki Pan

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I mean, it's not like you need it :wynaut:
I took that into account too lol...even if I was in class I'd just be doing flashcards and filling out a packet for my selfstudy and like, half listening to what's going on. It worked out in the end!!

One of my favorite things to do is to speedrun doing worksheets that the rest of the class gets!! My record for one of them was like...either 30 seconds or a minute and 30 seconds? Fun little challenge LOL

As for today, all good things!! Played my friend in tennis and we went 5-5 yaaay!! Tomorrow we're heading to Idaho so I gotta make sure I have my consoles fully charged!!! And maybe I'll write on the way, too, that sounds like a good idea...

OKAY IDEA TIME~☆!! So...while I'm on the trip...

Should I try to write a fanfiction for something? Or should I try to write some VN dialogue? I'm leaning more to the side of writing VN dialogue because this'll give me an opportunity to see exactly how I want the characters to be like with another (their chemistry!) and their speaking styles, and the POV of the VN itself (I'm thinking maybe either 1st-person with multiple views, or 3rd-person omnescient...I think 1st-person would be better!!)

Hmmmm VN stuff. Anyone have any ideas for a comedy-romance thingy!? I have someeeeee~

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Okay okay!! ...I'm tired!! I better eat soon~

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I am safely in Idaho!! The 5 hour cartrip was not bad! Listened to lots of good music and talked to my best friend!!

Oh, maybe I should introduce him because I'll probably be talking about him a bit? He's a huuuuuge part of my life!

His name is Rayne. He is a transgender guy, a year younger than me, and I met him almost two years ago, on Pinterest (lol, kinda random). He lives two states away from me, but we've accidentially vacationed in Utah multiple times at the same
time! We both have family there.

There was a stretch that we couldn't talk because of stuff that wasn't any of our faults. From December 2020 to March 2022, I didn't have him in my life, and it sucked. I thought about him and missed him a lot...I never gave up on finding him!

But one day almost 2 months ago I reconnected with him and life hasn't been the same from then!

I can't imgine being without him...I love him with all my heart, he's so special to me...I don't know what kind it is, but I'm his and he's mine, or at least I'd like to think so~

Maybe he'll see this. I've shown him my Bulbanews articles so, maybe someday? Either way, I don't mind, I think. He knows how I feel lol!

Uhmmmm, I've been wanting to talk about him for a while, so here it is! Rayne if you're reading this ilysm dude~

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I'm so glad you had a safe trip, Lisia!! I usually play on my switch the whole way on long road trips, so I feeeeel LOL. I'd love to meet Rayne sometime!! That's a really cool name too... It's kinda funny we both have these irreplaceable people in our lives, counting each other too of course! I can say Ingo and I are similar, we can't imagine life without each other. It's a sort of platonic love we just equated to being siblings. It's really great you got to reconnect with him, and that you are both finding comfort in who you are!!

Any plans in Idaho other than just chilling and working on your VN/fics? I've been on an art binge again personally! LOL

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I'm so glad you had a safe trip, Lisia!! I usually play on my switch the whole way on long road trips, so I feeeeel LOL. I'd love to meet Rayne sometime!! That's a really cool name too... It's kinda funny we both have these irreplaceable people in our lives, counting each other too of course! I can say Ingo and I are similar, we can't imagine life without each other. It's a sort of platonic love we just equated to being siblings. It's really great you got to reconnect with him, and that you are both finding comfort in who you are!! 
I think it's something similar to that, maybe!! Having someone like that makes sooooo much of a difference!! As for him saying hi, maybe I'll get him to join the Bulbagarden Discord sometime maybe!??? It's all really great lol~

Any plans in Idaho other than just chilling and working on your VN/fics? I've been on an art binge again personally! LOL
Not that I can think of! Maybe writing a little before I go to bed (I should be already!) sounds nice...I think I'll help with cooking and that's about it? Def gonna play more White 2 yay!!

Thanks for stopping by big sis!! Your art is 相変わらず amaaaazing, the one you posted a few hours ago was awesome! Goodluck :)

Last edited:

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Idaho was fun!!

By the way, my Switch sold yesterday on eBay! And I found a Switch that looks good online...so soon! I'll get it, hopefully!!

Uhmm, gonna leave for Washington soon, like in a few minutes!! :)

I started writing for my VN! I showed my notes and writing to my IRL friend @Kazoowii and he said that it had "my style" in it or whatever that means lol. He liked how I kinda tried to flesh out the characters! Glad it's hopefully good (for how little I've gotten done lol!!) I talk to him a lot about my writing, both Bulbanews and personal, so hearing a lil bit of his feedback has been nice!! I'll post the Google Doc link tomorrow, anyone is totally free to look and comment on it~

Thank youuuuu!! :)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Here's the link to my VN's notes (which are heavily inprogress and full of probably cringy writing): takoyakiVisualNovel

Suggestions are welcome, I have comments turned on!

Should I make another blog for this...? It's a pretty big project, after all...

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion: Could you make the viewing system anonymous? I would like to remain anonymous for now preserve my nonexistent air of mystique. And I imagine most people here do too.
Should I make another blog for this...? It's a pretty big project, after all...
I would recommend that, but who am I to talk.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Suggestion: Could you make the viewing system anonymous? I would like to remain anonymous for now preserve my nonexistent air of mystique. And I imagine most people here do too.
I didn't know that I could do that! I'll see what I can do~
I would recommend that, but who am I to talk.
Will do, thanks!
I left some (mostly unhelpful) comments
Thank you, I'm sure they're great!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
@Neyo how do I do that? I looked online but the only thing I found helpful was to "log out of your Google account"...

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Is it possible to see that it was me that left the suggestions on there already?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Is it possible to see that it was me that left the suggestions on there already?
Yeah, I do see those. You can delete them if you'd like, I'll make a blog for this where you can put suggestions in there.

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that would be preferable for most, since anonymity requires you to be logged out of Google, making it a bit of a hassle.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I think that would be preferable for most, since anonymity requires you to be logged out of Google, making it a bit of a hassle.
Got it. I took away commenting access and deleted the comments--once I have the thread set up we'll be OK!!

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Gonna look in a bit and give some of my own input!! Eeeeee I'm excited to read!!