• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Takoyaki Pan

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I made udon!!
image0.jpeg

Also, here, have a holy shark!!!!!

unknown-8.png

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
It looks so yummy!!! Would you be willing to share with me your recipe sometime, 妹ちゃん?!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
It looks so yummy!!! Would you be willing to share with me your recipe sometime, 妹ちゃん?!
ハイハイお姉さん!!!It's from a cookbook from Ivan Orkin, the guy who opened up a ramen-ya in Tokyo in the 2000s and was the first gaikokujin to (successfully?) do so!! I'm not too sure if it's legal? to post it here, because it's from a book, but I will share it with you~

Lately I've been cooking a lot!! Omurice for the past few days, and I finally was able to pick up the ingredients for Hiroshima style okonomiyaki!! So I'll probably make that tomorrow!!

Once school starts back up I'll be active more, I would like to apologize for not being here much though! It's a little tough to say hi all the time, however, in a few months I will~ (more!)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
it's currently 1:20 AM. today hasn't been perfect, but the ups are better than the downs.

i made tea. before i sleep, i will enjoy it.

i'll see a shooting star someday soon~...

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
sekai ga kowakutemo, gaman shite minna aisuru hitotachi no tame ni ikiru

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her

インスタントミュージック、世界中に溢れ