• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Team Rocket Project (signups open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaura

Reaction score
You wake up in a barred cage. The room smells like foreign chemicals. You were off on your pokemon journey, when suddenly you were ambushed by team rocketeers. You feel stronger, somehow. You lift up your hands and find that you have power, power you didn't have before........You suddenly send a wave of water/flare of fire/vine of grass at the cage wall. You have been given the powers of a pokemon!

......Team Rocket has had a hideout in the Viridian forest for a few years now, and it turns out that you and two others are trapped in the base to be experimented on. You have to get out of there, and fast.

RPG rules:
1. NO FLAMEBAITING!
2. If you have a question regarding this RPG, VM or PM me.
3. Absta is co-running this RPG with me, if you are ever lost in this RP PM me or her.
4. Try to keep posts to a minimum because some of us are in different time zones, and we don't want anyone to get too far behind.
5. If you have read these rules and understood them, put EXPERIMENTS! in your post somewhere.

I will need two others to be experiment people, and I'd like to have a few Team Rocket Grunts and possibly the executives, so probably about nine people in this RPG would be good (I like to keep things small)

To signup, I need your name, position, age, what you look like, pokemon (if any)(NO LEGENDARIES!), personality, and a brief history. If you are an experiment, please pick which element you are (fire, grass, water)

Sample signup (this is my signup)

Name: Gabby Roxanne Jones
Position: Newbie trainer, experiment
Appearance: Gabby is 5'2" with wavy shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. She wears green square glasses and has a tan complexion. She usually wears jean capris and a pink tank top.
Elementary power: Grass
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Level 7, knows Tackle, Vine Whip, and Growl.
Personality: Gabby is usually sweet and shy, but don't get her angry, or suffer the consequences!
History: Gabby is a new trainer who just got her Bulbasaur from Professor Oak. She lived a relatively normal life until captured by Team Rocket, and genetically mutated to have the powers of a powerful Grass-type pokemon.

Experiments:
1.(Grass) Ambertwo (Gabby Roxanne Jones)
2.(Water) GoldenMuk (Feenix Rodas)
3.(Fire) GoldenrodGirl (Cassia Rydge)

Team Rocket:
1. Absta (Absta 'Delta' Taboose)
2. PlatinumDude (Victor)
3. Darkfish (Cassini)
Start-up here:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=1520147#post1520147

Last edited:
Hi! Im gonna reserve my spot as the water type experiment. My name will be Feenix Rodas. Ill post all the specifics when i figure them out. Thanx!

Sure, I'll reserve a sport for you :-D Anybody else want to join....?

Name: Absta 'Delta' Taboose

Position: Experienced Rocket grunt and assistant scientist

Appearance: Very short at 5'1", and light and lithe too. Usually wears large black hoodie, with a blue R on the front, symbolising that she is both a rocket grunt and a scientist. Wears baggy dark blue flared jeans and blue and black trainers. Has long, stright black hair that goes curly at the ends. Her face is hidden under her long fringe and hood that is contantly kept up. Has green/brown/grey eyes.

Pokemon: 'Tuty' the Torterra, Lvl 49, knows Earthquake, Crunch, Razor leaf and Rock Smash.
'Star' the Staraptor, Lvl 43, knows Aerial ace, Brave bird, Endeavor and Fly.
'Kasumi' the Lapras, Lvl 47, knows Surf, Ice beam, Confuse ray and Outrage. (Telepathic)
Lucario Lvl 46, knows Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Force Palm and Close Combat. (Telepathic)
'Vixen' the Ninetales, Lvl 44, knows Flamethrower, Fire blast, Flare Blitz, and Payback.
'Meowzie' the Meowth, Lvl 18, knows Scratch, Fury swipes, Payday and Bite. (Talks)

Personality: Beneath her mysterious exterior, Delta is loving towards her pokemon and her very few friends. She can keep her cool even when in alarming situations, and has the power to manipulate the English language. Even though she's normally appointed mission leader due to her excellent leadership skills, she hates being the center of attention.

History: She became a trainer at an early age after she was saved by a female Meowth from a group of wild pikachu (After which, she has held a deep hatred of electric type pokemon). The Meowth stayed with her, and so Delta named her Meowzie. After teaching Meowzie to talk, the duo set out to help pokemon in distress.
She first met Tuty as a Turtwig trapped in some undergrowth. She helped free him, and at her age could think of no other nickname than the sound the Turtwig made when he was pleased; 'Tuty'. She trained Tuty and evolved him into a Torterra, so that electric type pokemon would do no damage aginst him.
Soon after meeting Tuty, she found Star injured and trapped in a tree being held captive by a Purugly. Meowzie helped chase the Purugly away, and Tuty used vine whip to rescue Star from the tree. She trained Star just as hard as Tuty and evolved it into a Staraptor so it would be large enough for Delta to fly on her back.
Delta soon encountered Vixen and Kasumi, as a Vulpix fending off a young Lapras. With some translation from Meowzie, Delta learned of the feud over stolen berries which had been taken from both pokemon. She gave them both a fair share of her own berry stash, and would have left them behind had they not followed her. She named them both, and they became attached to her; but they never managed to overcome their differences.
Lastly, she obtained Lucario when her first friend passed away. Lucario was the only pokemon he had, and when he died in a house fire, Lucario came to Delta seeking shelter. She took Lucario in, and was pleased to find that his telepathy triggered Kasumi's telepathy; an ability which had been lying dormant in her.
Delta joined team Rocket after being trained as a trainer, scientist and in espoinage by one of team Rocket's executives, who mysteriously disspeared following a failure involving young children. The team treated her as a valuable asset, and put her straight in as a Grunt without the vigorous training normally required. After several successful feild missions, she was promoted to assistant scientist where she is now at work developing new technology to experiment on 'Poke-people', as she calls them.
She usually travels with her Beloved Meowzie at her side, and rarely battles with any of her other pokemon.
Delta is regarded as a young genius, experienced for age. She doesn't let anyone know of her soft interior, name, or past; instead she keeps herself the cool, calculating scientist 'Delta' with a heart of stone.

RESERVE THE FIRE ONE FOR ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Name: Victor (unsure of the last name; do I have to?)

Position: Team Rocket Executive

Appearance: Standard Team Rocket uniform, red hair, brown eyes, 5`5.

Personality: Victor is rather cruel and sadistic. He will stop at nothing to contain the experimental trainers he captured.

Pokemon on hand:
-Crobat, level 50 (knows Cross Poison, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball and Hidden Power)
-Aggron, level 49 (knows Iron Head, Stone Edge, Hyper Beam and Double-Edge)
-Tyranitar, level 57 (knows Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt)
-Drapion, level 55 (knows Poison Fang, Night Slash, Fire Fang and Brick Break)
-Porygon-Z, level 51 (knows Tri-Attack, Discharge, Ice Beam and Signal Beam)
-Garchomp, level 55 (knows Dragon Pulse, Dig, Slash and Flamethrower)

Last edited:
Absta and PlatinumDude, accepted! And Flamealex1, you're reserved ^_^

Yay! Can't wait for this to go into Start-ups. :)

Also, have you got anyone to co-run yet? :3

Nope, haven't gotten anybody yet!

A sample RPG paragraph, and I'll probably take a peek in your post count too.

Name: Feenix Rodas

Position: Gym Trainer / Genetic experiment

Description: Feenix is 5'10" with short, black, swept-back hair. He has blue eyes, and a small goatee. As an outfit, he favours a pair of faded blue jeans, black military boots, and a black polo shirt under an old, dark green military jacket. He also wears a pendant made from a jewel taken from his fathers deceased Starmie.

Elemental Power: Water

Pokemon: Orion (Staryu) lvl 19. Knows Rapid Spin, Watergun, Camouflage and Ice Beam
Chizu (Chinchou) female, lvl 12. Knows Watergun, Supersonic, Thunderwave and Ice Beam.

Personality: Arrogant, yet knowledgable in the ways of Pokemon. It takes a long time to gain his trust, but when you have he is a remarkabley open person, and is fiercely loyal.

History: Feenix is the son of a Sailor in the Kanto Navy, and a Scientist at Silph Co. His mother developed the Ice Beam TM, among others, so TMs are readily available to him. Feenix is a Gym Trainer at Cerulean Gym, and instantly proved to have an affinity with water, and water-type Pokemon. Unfortunatley, his swift and steady ascension through the Gym ranks caught the attention of Team Rocket.

Feenixs Staryu is the offspring of his fathers deceased Starmie, and he has had it since he was 4 years old. His Chinchou was a gift from Misty to commemorate the first time he single-handedly defeated a gym challenger.

...Lets get this show on the road already. Flamealex obviously doesnt wana participate so lets re-open up his slot. I know PyroChic wants to be the Fire experiment. And she will actually post a character.

Sorry but Im an impatient person at the best of times.

Yeah, of course you can! ^_^ just post your sign up...

Name: Cassini
Position: Team Rocket Executive
Appearance: Tall, just under 6 feet, white hair. Bright blue eyes. Black greatcoat over a black coat and black trousers. Black gloves.
Pokemon:
Spr_4p_452.png

Drapion lvl 42
Spr_4p_461_m.png

Weavile lvl 44
Spr_4d_306.png

Aggron lvl 46
Spr_4h_248.png

Tyranitar lvl 52
Spr_4h_208_m.png

Steelix lvl 45
Spr_4h_230.png

Kingdra lvl 50
Personality: Intelligent, enjoys power over other people and loves to watch destruction. Likes annoying people and being hated.
History: Was the same as a child, stole a baby growlithe and made it use ember to set things on fire. After he burnt the house down and the grolithe escaped, his parents were wrongly arrested for arson. He lived on the streets, stealing and destroying random objects for fun. He was eventually arrested for destroying a house, but a Rocket member freed him before he could be sentenced and he joined Team Rocket, quickly ascending to Executive rank.

Hope the pokemon aren't too strong.

Last edited:
Huzzah! So it looks like there's enough people for a start-up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom