• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Team Rocket Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaura

Reaction score
OOC: Okay you guys, let's get this show on the road! ^^

IC: It was a beautiful day in the Viridian Forest. Gabby Roxanne Jones was trudging through the soft undergrowth, taking in the smell of the new day.

"So, where should we go now, Bulbasaur?" She asked her pokemon.

"Bulba!" Bulbasaur said and ran towards a patch of bushes.

OOC: So I take it that the experiments havn't yet been captured?

OOC: Not yet....

IC: Gabby followed Bulbasaur into the bushes, wondering what was inside.

Weavile leapt out, grabbing Bulbasaur.
"Knock her out!" Cassini called to the two grunts, standing up from his crouching position in some large bushes.

Victor was hiding behind the bushes, with Drapion by his side. He saw Gabby approaching the bush he was in. This girl is perfect for our little project, he thought.

"Now, Drapion!" he commanded.

The Ogre Scorp Pokemon leaped from the bushes and grabbed Gabby in its powerful arms.

Last edited:
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" Gabby saw people jump out at her and suddenly she was lifted up into the air by a Drapion. She looked down and saw a bunch of people dressed in Team Rocket uniforms.

"Bulbasaur!" She shouted. "Vine whip!"

Last edited:
"Drapion, use Fire Fang!" Victor commanded.

Drapion's flame-cloaked fangs burned off Bulbasaur's vines.

"Bulbasaur!" Gabby shouted. Her Bulbasaur was fried. She wriggled in the arms of the Drapion. "Let me go, you big oaf!" She shouted.

Cassini walked forward. "We are Team Rocket, as you probably know. You are our property now." He gestured. "Blindfold her, take her to her cage."

Victor smiled and shook his head. "Oh, we'll let you go, all right. Grunts! Back to the helicopter!"

He calmly walked up to the helicopter's entrance, with Drapion carrying Gabby.

Gabby struggled, but she couldn't get out of the Drapion's grasp.

"Bulbasaur...." She stared at her burnt Bulbasaur on the ground. I'll save you someday... She thought. Then everything went black.

Cassini nudged Bulbasaur's unconcious body with his body. "Dump it with the other captured pokemon." He walked and got into the helicopter.

OOC: my character name's Gabby....

OOC: Fixed. Didn't see it before.

The helicopter arrived at the Team Rocket HQ.

When Victor and everyone else stepped inside, he said to Drapion, "Throw this girl into that cell over there." He pointed to a cell in the corner to the right.

Drapion did as instructed. Then Victor locked the cell.

Gabby groaned and opened her eyes. She was in a cell with iron bars.

"Where am I?" She asked, rubbing her aching head.

Cassini gathered the Rocket scientists. "We've captured a trainer. Very weak, all she had was a bulbasaur. Should be no trouble. I think Grass would be appropriate." The scientists nodded and prepared the experiment.

Victor said to Gabby, "You're in Team Rocket HQ. And you'll find out what we'll be planning next." He glanced at Cassini, who was busy making preparations with the Rocket scientists.

"Why do you want me?" Gabby asked. "You trying to recruit me or something?" She tried standing on her tiptoes to look taller and more offensive.

"No," replied Victor, "We have something else in mind. Cassini! Is the experiment ready yet?"

Experiment? Gabby thought. I don't like the sound of this.... She glanced around the cage, looking for a way to escape, but there was none.

Cassini stood up from looking at the plans on the table. "It is." He turned to Gabby. "Trust me, you'll be waking up as a very different person." He said, as a scientist went into the cell, a needle in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom